Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Rydell will NOT be playing at bon's birthday.............................

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With or Without Rydell

THE PARTY WILL BE FUCKIN INSAINE

Thats the truth its all about the bday with great music no matter who plays..........................look at the line up anyways? and you know there's so special guests not mentioned either

Thats the truth its all about the bday with great music no matter who plays..........................look at the line up anyways? and you know there's so special guests not mentioned either

i heard DJ DAN FURY will be doin a set :pint:

I cant believe you guys are STILL trying to draw attention to this.....

Richie did NOT "back out".How dare you even say that.

You asked Richie if he was ready for summer, and his response was , "he cant wait"......for summer that is, not to spin at your party. You asked if he could play and he told you who to talk to.YOU DID NOT TALK TO ANYONE.You did the same thing last summer.

There was never a date booked. You put his name on a flyer when he was not BOOKED. You know who you have to talk to and you did not talk to him or me when i saw you at soundgarden on sat, WHAT A SURPRISE YOU DIDNT MENTION IT.

Listen, let it drop. We dont really care, but it is WRONG for you to infer Richie "back out".He would NEVER do something so unprofessional.

Have a great party.

If you have any issues you want to clear up, pm me, and lets be a little more professional, after all we are adults. :)

Richie did NOT "back out".How dare you even say that.

You asked Richie if he was ready for summer, and his response was , "he cant wait"......for summer that is, not to spin at your party. You asked if he could play and he told you who to talk to.YOU DID NOT TALK TO ANYONE.You did the same thing last summer.

There was never a date booked. You put his name on a flyer when he was not BOOKED. You know who you have to talk to and you did not talk to him or me when i saw you at soundgarden on sat, WHAT A SURPRISE YOU DIDNT MENTION IT.

Listen, let it drop. We dont really care, but it is WRONG for you to infer Richie "back out".He would NEVER do something so unprofessional.

Have a great party.

If you have any issues you want to clear up, pm me, and lets be a little more professional, after all we are adults. :)

bro i guess you were on 3 way and i never knew it...just relax

because this is not about richie why dont you try and say happy bday bon! Love ya kidd !

bro i guess you were on 3 way and i never knew it...just relax

because this is not about richie why dont you try and say happy bday bon! Love ya kidd !

man i decide to lay low for a few months and look what i come back too..

happy b- day MR Bon :bounce: .... man this business gets worse and worse every day.

i dont know...if i can dj in Ortley one night and dj in Seaside the next...I dont see it being a problem 25 miles away...but just my 2 cents.

keep the peace in the middle east.....

good luck to everyone...plenty of $$$ and people to go around

he has a wedding....he will be coming all suited up drunk and ready to drink but thats ok! as long as he can party with all the loons! are you ready!

sickkkkk .... are you ready ..... i'm getting you soo drunk you'll be clucking like a chicken when i am done with you

Have a great party.

NOT to get in the middle of anything BUt you are the one who brought it to the MSG board, and now you say lets act like adults to handle this. If you didnt start this thread no one would know nothing.

You could of been the ADULT :rolleyes: and PM him in the beginning.

NOT to get in the middle of anything BUt you are the one who brought it to the MSG board, and now you say lets act like adults to handle this. If you didnt start this thread no one would know nothing.

You could of been the ADULT :rolleyes: and PM him in the beginning.

are you kidding...he had every right to state "our" dj wasnt gonna be there.

Although I will be in attendance to get bon to do shots till he passes out to make up for this

Although I will be in attendance to get bon to do shots till he passes out to make up for this

"our"? you promote, work door, etc...Richie's got exclusive deals with door guys? get real

No at the end of his post he says

Originally Posted by ml2k3

Have a great party.

If you have any issues you want to clear up, pm me, and lets be a little more professional, after all we are adults.

I am saying he could of been the ADULT and called Bon or just PM him. He is the one who started the thread and then 3 pages later he wants to be an "Adult" and bring it to PM. It should of been like that from the beginning.

No at the end of his post he says

Originally Posted by ml2k3

Have a great party.

If you have any issues you want to clear up, pm me, and lets be a little more professional, after all we are adults.

I am saying he could of been the ADULT and called Bon or just PM him. He is the one who started the thread and then 3 pages later he wants to be an "Adult" and bring it to PM. It should of been like that from the beginning.

it should have not been on the flyer from the beginning...thats what was meant by adult...but either way were beating a dead horse and this thread is old and played.