Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Rydell will NOT be playing at bon's birthday.............................

"our"? you promote, work door, etc...Richie's got exclusive deals with door guys? get real

yes OUR

I am speaking on behalf of Metro/Merge...and its more than just working at a place...if youre not involved you just dont know..so fuck off and suck a dick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However for the 90% of the club go'ers who don't read the message boards......having Rydell's name on the flyer will add a few hundred more people to the party expecting to see him.

This would be a good judge judy case.

Honest mistake or alterior motives?

It says it on the flyer, BUT , he will NOT be there and they should have NOT put his name on it.

Oh well that def changes my plans, what will i do now????? Give me a break stop causing drama. Maybe it was a mistake of some sort.

bon why did you book rydell you have a sick line up and jerseys top dj denny embarrased richie at sound garden, richie dosent even spin anywhere these dirtbags have balls making drama on your b day they should pay you for putting his name on your flyer,richie backed out cause he is scared of DENNY ,TEMPTS BURIED MERGE LAST YEAR AND DENNY is going to spank mini me right out of seaside this year

bon why did you book rydell you have a sick line up and jerseys top dj denny embarrased richie at sound garden, richie dosent even spin anywhere these dirtbags have balls making drama on your b day they should pay you for putting his name on your flyer,richie backed out cause he is scared of DENNY ,TEMPTS BURIED MERGE LAST YEAR AND DENNY is going to spank mini me right out of seaside this year

You have got to be kidding me right....Another loser making up fake names with alterior motives....Why not post your name..Dr.Loser. As for Richie and Denny both did great at SG and Merge had a great summer in seaside last year and this year will be even better!!!!!!!!

and yo uneed to check your facts also because as of lately the better nights SG has had have been with Richie and Merge VIP and retro....so in closing suck a dick and die bitch!!!!!!!!!