Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Word is all over the world about JP @ Merge SICKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited by kostaP : Today at 06:18 PM.

Told you. ;)

on my work computer it was showing up cause i had the picture saved...but when i got home it didnt work so i had to redo it...wiseass.....dont you have a $andbar thread or Tempt$ thread to be bumping up somewhere..mr.non-promoter!!!!!!!!!

Temptschick...there are plenty of tables at Merge..I have a few reserved already...the second floor has tables as well that we will most likely be doing bottle service....however in NJ you are only allowed bottles of Champagne and Wine.

I have to go to my sisters wedding this night, i am soooooo fired up. Out of all the days JP visits the jersey shore, I won't be able to go. Perhaps I can convince the party to have the reception @ Merge..circle police represent!

on my work computer it was showing up cause i had the picture saved...but when i got home it didnt work so i had to redo it...wiseass.....dont you have a $andbar thread or Tempt$ thread to be bumping up somewhere..mr.non-promoter!!!!!!!!!

Temptschick...there are plenty of tables at Merge..I have a few reserved already...the second floor has tables as well that we will most likely be doing bottle service....however in NJ you are only allowed bottles of Champagne and Wine.

We want a table. Stiffler is pming you.

not true....

Deko has bottle service on Grey Goose all the time

well technically youre not allowed to...not saying that nobody does it...but some people do...Merge has never done it......another NJ ABC fact....You can not do open bar in the state of NJ...so these little gimmicks and stuff open bar from this hour to that hour...is technically illegal as well.

Nice pic!!! lol I started planning for this one a while ago.

no shit you were the first one to call...

3rdflfactoria "Kosta save me a table"

KostaP sure for spirit saturday?

3rdflfactoria No Merge

Kostap Merge when Mem Day weekend

3rdflfactoria No when JP is there June 4th

KOsta P way to plan ahead buddy!! :aright:

LMFAO....So gil youre still on for Saturday...