Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 4 Year Anniversary

biznation00

:dj: yo0o...whats up...first time in this thing...i'de rather be on my techs instead of my laptop....lol...let me get to the point...new club openning up in june....SPACE x 2 = the size of this place.... the rooms of space x 2.5= to the rooms in this place....and the DJ line up...dope...ill hit you all back with some other tid bits of info... :whip2:

AND YES I WILL BE AT SPACE FOR THE 4 YR ANIV. PARTY!!!!!

but i just had to let you all know about my new project ..... - peace

Guys,

Coming down from NY on saturday to find an apartment (moving to miami in august after 3 years in NYC) Plan on going early to this. What can expect? What time do they sell alcohol to? What time will this end? Set times etc. etc. I am used to all the usual clubs up here (SF, Arc, Crobar, Avalon). Thanks in advance for any info!!!

Guys,

Coming down from NY on saturday to find an apartment (moving to miami in august after 3 years in NYC) Plan on going early to this. What can expect? What time do they sell alcohol to? What time will this end? Set times etc. etc. I am used to all the usual clubs up here (SF, Arc, Crobar, Avalon). Thanks in advance for any info!!!

If you go early, there will be almost no line.

Like Rick (240Turbo) said, it has a 24 hour liquor license.

Set times haven't been given as of yet, and I think it usually ends anywhere between 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (is that right, Rick?)

You cannot buy liquor at a store/mini-mart etc after 1 AM on the beach.

You cannot buy liquor at a club after 5 AM.

The beach has open-container laws as well.

Downtown, you can't buy booze after 1 AM at a store, and it's unrestricted at Space, and the four blocks surrounding it.

Set times? Just show up and have fun, plan on staying awhile!

Main Room

OSCAR 11pm - 6am

CUE 6am - close

Terrace

TONY TONE 10pm - 5am

ROLAND 5am - 9am

IVANO 9am - CLOSE

Lounge

LAZARDI 10pm - 5am

RADAMAS 5am - CLOSE

Biznation00@msn.com

Happy B-day Space! ;)

That's a hell of a lineup, it's funny how Space, which is known for EDM afterhours now has Radamas doing hip hop afterhours in the lounge. Now for people who like hip hop, and can't go to sleep you now have somewhere to go,lol.

That's a hell of a lineup, it's funny how Space, which is known for EDM afterhours now has Radamas doing hip hop afterhours in the lounge. Now for people who like hip hop, and can't go to sleep you now have somewhere to go,lol.

RADAMAS HAS BEEN DOING HIP HOP AFTERHOURS SINCE DAY 1 OF SPACE AFTERHOURS. IT ISNT A NEW THING

i started listening to edm back in 97ish when i first heard prodigy (this group made a lot of people start into edm from what i gathered) and been listening ever since.. my cousin would always go out clubbin but i was a scared asshole who didnt know how to dance so i never went. pretty much a personality thing :/ but i broke thru my shell about last year and started going out very much since, unfortunately i never went to space until april.. went twice. once for colby and eddy b-day bash to check out the place that makes every dj wanna come back for more and then for ferry... i was sober and didnt go with anyone the 1st time so i left early (2:30 am) ... but WOW did ferry rock the place or what this last time! i was so amazed at what a real club can be and a lil mad at myself for not venturing out before (im only 22 so i couldnt get in before anyway ) but oh man!!!!!!! i loved it so much ima be there everytime there is a big thing happening! :D :D :D :D

LOL...everytime a big thing happens you'll be there??? so i expect to see you there like on a bi-weekly or depending on the month, WEEKLY basis....cool....another additionto the space fam....all 6,495,536,646,647,888.46585 of us......

Well join the gang, I am obsessed with the place,lol. I'm there almost every saturday. It's worst than a smoking habit, once you start you just can't stop. I think i'll be going to that club until I have dentures and i'm on a rocking chair,lol :party: