Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breat reduction

ambs

..you can most prob get that very same surgery in south america ( brazil , i know for sure ) for 20-25% of what you would pay here in the US .

sounds kinda shady, don't go to some chop shop advertising a sale on breast reduction or anything!!! i have heard of people doing this, though, and even plastic surgery types of "resorts" in those countries. you want to feel safe and in good hands though, whatever you do, this is your life we're talking about!!!!! ;)

sounds kinda shady, don't go to some chop shop advertising a sale on breast reduction or anything!!! i have heard of people doing this, though, and even plastic surgery types of "resorts" in those countries. you want to feel safe and in good hands though, whatever you do, this is your life we're talking about!!!!! ;)

Who said anything about chop shop ??.....Im talking about certified plastic surgeons/physicians who work in respectable clinics in south america ,,,,my brother for example got a dental procedure which would cost $5,500 here in the US for 700$ in Brazil .

:)

her boobs too!!

all u think about is boob boobs boobs ;)

she wont exactly be able to enjoy her new boobs if she isn't alive!?!?!? (sorry don't mean to scare ya, girl, not trying to underestimate your intelligence about choosing the right place either)

just saying it's important to do research and make sure you are in trustworthy hands. in the US or abroad. that's all. :)

Great...it's that much for the surgery...I guess I'm out of luck then...but anyway. If its hurting you that bad, then get it done. My boobs make my back hurt too so I know how annoying it is to wake up with back pain like that. If you feel comfortable, get a reputable doctor..and go for it.

Thanks for your replies....

CrazyC: your reply is really appreciated. My 2 friends who had it done also swear it was the best decision... :)

btw CrazyC, I met you at MIA's the night of Markus' cd release party, I was there with Miriam ;)

Will you be at MIA's this Monday for Edgar? If so, lets talk then....