Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone seen the NJ conductor??

i witnessed your conducting ability at black on the vip balcony and i was overyly impressed that i need to have you for this song.. let me know asap. There are a few other conducters i have in mind

i witnessed your conducting ability at black on the vip balcony and i was overyly impressed that i need to have you for this song.. let me know asap. There are a few other conducters i have in mind

lmfaoooooooooooo

Dude, your killing me......... :gang:

For the record: The conducting only comes out if the music is really on point or Im fucked up. Its rare but it still happens these days.....

OMG....this is just too much

Oasis, maybe you should give him some of your Nyquil and see what he can do for you. :laugh:

I know who he is now....... funny post b/c I didn't even reply to it at first thinking it was a coincidence.....

Poor kid, all anyone ever has to say is Nyquil Now. LMAO

Should have never went down the shore sick as a dog.....