Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush's Cure For Castro

obby

I read that a 500 page resolution titled "The Cure For Castro" was recently placed on Bush's desk for approval. IT HAS BEEN APPROVED.

:clap:

I know this may be hard for some to swallow such as myself who still has family over there but I think it's about time someone steps up to the plate with a strategy to better or end the dictatorship in Cuba.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-acuba07may07,0,6261957.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

"Also, gift parcels sent to the island will be restricted to a value of $200 a month and can contain only food, medicine, medical supplies and equipment, radios, and batteries. The restrictions are meant to stop people from sending dresses for parties and other items some consider frivolous."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Castro always wins. Until he dies, he will be in charge of that Island.

How many Presidencies has he out lived? 8, on the 9th. Thats power.

Restrictions only hurt his people.

If he wants lobster and a filet, do you think he can't get it?

Its politics time, he has to show South Florida he has their back (Cuban repubs) to gaurentee their vote.

Such a shame how our countries are.

Do the cubans open every package that comes into the country?

If so, that sucks big time

Castro always wins. Until he dies, he will be in charge of that Island.

How many Presidencies has he out lived? 8, on the 9th. Thats power.

That's power???????

:doh:

His power sure reflects on his people and his economy.

maybe...but Cubans usually vote Republican...so i see no point...

..............they are promised change by the republicans in relation to Castro and yet nothing happens . Then in a few months we'll see all the cuban americans organizations on TV "whinning" on how they have been dupped by bush .

..............they are promised change by the republicans in relation to Castro and yet nothing happens . Then in a few months we'll see all the cuban americans organizations on TV "whinning" on how they have been dupped by bush .

again...MAYBE SO...but they will vote Republican anyways...lol...

It's all a conspiracy!!!!!!!

LOL

Actually the only way these restriction will work if they are strictly enforced. Unlike the last ones which where only implemented for a short time. President Carter came along and ended the restrictions which was a shock to most. Restrictions DO NOT work if they are implemented for a short period of time then removed, then placed back again, then removed, then placed back again, then removed, then placed back again.

Lets hope we stick to the path this time. I can almost assure that it will work. A perfect example is Russia. Cuba has recently lost two of their closest allies being Mexico and Peru. All because both Mexico and Peru recently voted Cuba as violating Human Rights under the Geneva Convention.

I read that a 500 page resolution titled "The Cure For Castro" was recently placed on Bush's desk for approval. IT HAS BEEN APPROVED.

:clap:

I know this may be hard for some to swallow such as myself who still has family over there but I think it's about time someone steps up to the plate with a strategy to better or end the dictatorship in Cuba.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-acuba07may07,0,6261957.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

ahora que estas en la yuma es impresionante lo que uno hace con la technologia de hoy,vamos apretame el uno o simplemente cuelga para hacer una donacion de $500 dolares. :eek::laugh::laugh:

ahora que estas en la yuma es impresionante lo que uno hace con la technologia de hoy,vamos apretame el uno o simplemente cuelga para hacer una donacion de $500 dolares. :eek::laugh::laugh:

EL PADRE GONZALO CREO...OMG..LMAO...QUE COMICO...LEO TE QUEDO BUENA ESA!!!

The embargo on Cuba is joke. It will never work! The best way to get that motherfucker Castro out is for us to normalize relations with Cuba. Give them a taste of good old American tourists. Shit, I'd send the Girls Gone Wild crew down there and let them stir things up. I'd have spring break held in Cuba. Castro would shit in his pants having a bunch of horny college kids running all over his island. Do that and he'll be out in less than a year or he'll drop dead of heart attack.

Too bad the stubborn militant exiles will never approve of it. Who the fuck are they to control our foreign policy?