Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***The 'IMHO' Weekend Thread***

stymie

Tonight - Go home and take a nap, then go to D:rew Station. Pre-Game at Flavalon then go to Howells. After Howells go to Rise. Looking forward to Hoskas Breaks Set.

Saturday - wake up at hate life even more than I do today. Go to Murkapalooza if they let me in... heard I was banned. Well see.

Sunday - Plug shit, you know. :zzz:

Tonight - Complaining about my teeth and how I'm misunderstood on message boards at Avalon and Rise.

Tomorrow - Complaining about my teeth and how I'm misunderstood on message boards at Flavalon.

Sunday - Complaining about my teeth and how I'm misunderstood on message boards at Karla's parents place, then my parents place.

Tonight - Already working on some sticks so I can have a mellow night. Go to a bar, take more sticks, then decide if i want to go to buzz@nation, or if i want to pass out in my hotel room.

Tomorrow - Hang out, no plans

Sunday - Being mothers day and all, I am taking a trip up to boston to see Willy:T Eddie T and $upa's moms.

yeah, x i can imagine your lawn needs some care...

its definitely been getting less attention than its used to.

tonight: avalon with the rest of the champs.

tomorrow: eh, who knows. we have a chippendales show so work will take up pretty much my entire day from 10am til 11pm. then roxy? avalon? embassy? likely a combo of all three.

sunday: guess it depends on where i end up saturday night but i will hopefully be respectful enough to call my mum and say whaddup! :)