Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions 2nd Year Anniversary Party May 21st

marcodavalos

Congrats Marco & PM Sessions! You guys are great and even though we've only met once, you are a great guy and a huge asset to our scene! Every now and then, just when I think I've had it, you do something that inspires me to keep doing this thing!

The WHOLE LUST family wishes you much success for your 2nd Birthday and MANY, many more!

Brother's in Music!

Congrats Marco & PM Sessions! You guys are great and even though we've only met once, you are a great guy and a huge asset to our scene! Every now and then, just when I think I've had it, you do something that inspires me to keep doing this thing!

The WHOLE LUST family wishes you much success for your 2nd Birthday and MANY, many more!

Brother's in Music!

:aright:

Yup. Can't wait either... Waiting for the moment for Chloe to finally grace the decks, and what better moment than tomorrow? I'm looking forward to having you CPers join us, so please don't forget to e-mail me @ carla@pmsessions.com for guest list (good until 12). Again, please do so before friday @ 8PM...

Also VERY looking forward to what Dave and Frankie have in store for us once again. It's been too long I believe. You better bring it!!! ;)

Thanks for all your kind words. Couldn't be happier and prouder myself. It's been a wonderful 2 years of good friends and good times (a la flip) but most importantly, the best damn music i've heard... ever!!

Thanks to everyone for your continued support. :bowdown:

Cheers to all. :cool: