Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scumfrog-What did I miss

yea i had a blast as well. i won those tickets that you can sign up for, so it was me and three of my friends getting in for free, which was pretty hot. this is the third time im seeing him and he def consistently spins some really good music. can't wait to check him out again.

Jesse was incredible last night - very diverse crowd and most people seemed to be having a good time - opening DJ was on point as well starting with more of a soulful house vibe and he hit hard his last hour with some great prog and tribal - all around good nite plus with the open bar and free tanqueray promotion didnt have to buy a drink last nite!

trancer :rolleyes:

ehh...i honestly didnt like what he was playing and he was off almost every mixing.. had a good time tho

You know what, I thought that his mixing was off too at first, then I went to the VIP area where there was no reverb on the bass delay and his shit was on point.

There is def something about the system on the main, I don't know if it's because the room makes it echo or what, but it is really not that clear.

i randomly popped into crobar because my orginal plan for the night was a bust...

CROBAR IS SO NICE!!!!!!! i love in the inside its soo cool and classy and the soundsystem is awesome. music was great...definitely saved my night.

the dancers on the floor who work there are pretty coool.

it coulda been a little more wild tho but i liked how there was room to dance.

Jesse was incredible last night - very diverse crowd and most people seemed to be having a good time - opening DJ was on point as well starting with more of a soulful house vibe and he hit hard his last hour with some great prog and tribal - all around good nite plus with the open bar and free tanqueray promotion didnt have to buy a drink last nite!

trancer :rolleyes:

The opening Dj was awesome!! His last hour was nasty as hell!!

by the way.......If you are Dj Iron mike, your really good!

Bobby @ cafe soundz let me listen to your cd and it was off the hook! :aright: