Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That new club QUO

Anybody Heard About This Place Or Been There?

Its Across The Street From Crobar Aliitle Down The W28th Closer To 10th Ave

was there the other night... its okay... the place is so new you can smell the polyurethane as soon as you walk in, the booths are pretty comfy they feel like those tempurpedic beds... the bartenders arent heavy handed at all, the drinks didnt feel strong enough, the dj that was there that evening had more trainwrecks than amtrak, and the crowd was alright not much to speak about it was a thursday night, and that night it seemed as if it was just another run of the mill lounge... would i go again, yes if i was in the neighborhood or hopping around but i wouldnt make plans to especially go there again... however i have to say that the bathroom attendant was especially nice and funny as hell... the one with the french accent...

yeah ok cool i actually like the bottle service scene its cool when your older im 27 now i hate dancing and sweating all night on the dance floor, guys with shirts off in mega clubs are so cheesy bumping into you! now i like getting a table with my girls and dancing around the table its even a cheaper night .... you get a 300 dollar bottle, free admission and you and all your friends split the cost of the bottle and get wrecked!

yeah ok cool i actually like the bottle service scene its cool when your older im 27 now i hate dancing and sweating all night on the dance floor, guys with shirts off in mega clubs are so cheesy bumping into you! now i like getting a table with my girls and dancing around the table its even a cheaper night .... you get a 300 dollar bottle, free admission and you and all your friends split the cost of the bottle and get wrecked!

i agree i feel the same with the "big-club" scene, however i dont think bottle service is neccessary....

im going to be in the area that night but on the east side... maybe i can get some ppl to come cross town with me... going to dinner at bolo around 8'ish should be done around 11'ish... what time are you heading over there???