Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Survey

hot_guy

SURVEY: If you have ever been in a long-term sexual relationship, please answer the following questions:

A) How long did your longest sexual relationship last?

B) How often did you have sex?

C) How did the frequency of sex change from the start to finish of the relationship?

D) Did you still masturbate while in the relationship?

E) How often did you masturbate while in the relationship (and did this change and if so by how much)?

F) Why did you masturbate? a) not enough sex, B) like masturbation c) another reason

G) Do you find masturbation a) less pleasurable or B) more pleasurable than sexual intercourse

H) Why?

I) What is your opinion on the differences between sex and masturbation (if any).

J) (are you male or female)?

SURVEY: If you have ever been in a long-term sexual relationship, please answer the following questions:

C) How did the frequency of sex change from the start to finish of the relationship?

E) How often did you masturbate while in the relationship (and did this change and if so by how much)?

F) Why did you masturbate? a) not enough sex, B) like masturbation c) another reason

G) Do you find masturbation a) less pleasurable or B) more pleasurable than sexual intercourse

H) Why?

I) What is your opinion on the differences between sex and masturbation (if any).

Answers:

a) 2 years

b)on avg. every 3-4 days

c)Basically didnt change at all

d)yes

e)masturbated less while I was in the relationship than when I was single, but only masturbated about every couple of days.

f)b

g)a

h)I like penetration, and having that sexual connetion with another person and knowing Im pleasing someone else is a huge turn on...

i)I think masturbation should be mostly used when you cnat have sex with your sig. other, because if youre feelin horny then just have sex with your partner.

j)female

A) About a year

B) Every Day.

C) She became more open to the things I wanted her to do.

D) Yes.

E) Once or twice a month.

F) I needed to get off and she was not there.

G) a

H) Because its all about the pink.

I) One is byyourself and the other is with somebody else.

J) Male.

A) How long did your longest sexual relationship last? 7 yrs

B) How often did you have sex? every cpl days

C) How did the frequency of sex change from the start to finish of the relationship? not really

D) Did you still masturbate while in the relationship? yes

E) How often did you masturbate while in the relationship (and did this change and if so by how much)? once a week

F) Why did you masturbate? a) not enough sex, B) like masturbation c) another reason (B)

G) Do you find masturbation a) less pleasurable or B) more pleasurable than sexual intercourse (A)

H) Why? i love sex with my fiance

I) What is your opinion on the differences between sex and masturbation (if any). I love being with my partner! Feels so good!

Female

H) Why?

:shoot:

A) How long did your longest sexual relationship last? 4 years (on and off)

B) How often did you have sex? 2-3 times a day

C) How did the frequency of sex change from the start to finish of the relationship? more sex towards the beginning of the relationship...

D) Did you still masturbate while in the relationship? yup

E) How often did you masturbate while in the relationship (and did this change and if so by how much)? couple times a week

F) Why did you masturbate? a) not enough sex, B) like masturbation c) another reason? umm... all of the above?

G) Do you find masturbation a) less pleasurable or B) more pleasurable than sexual intercourse? b

H) Why? just because...

I) What is your opinion on the differences between sex and masturbation (if any). my hand gets tired faster than a peeshie

J) (are you male or female? female