Clubplanet Nightlife Community

freestyle walking...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was talking about this the other night with a few ppl... anyone else ever see this shit~!? its insane...

If im not mistaken, is it when you walk with a rhythm and movement to your step?/

I do something like this when im walking around beatboxing :hat:

i dont know how to describe it but its kind of like jackie chans stunts or any movie stunts done in real life on foot... they had a nike commercial once, a while back with ppl doing it... climbing buildings, jumping from fire escapes, flipping from roof to roof... just crazy bananas type shit...

If im not mistaken, is it when you walk with a rhythm and movement to your walk?/

I do something like this when im walking around beatboxing :hat:

lol not at all skippy... its ill... i dont know if the term is "freestyle walking" but its big in france and some places in europe...

my friend got 12 stitches for freestyle walking. jumped off a locker in high school, tripped, and landed on his head....very unfortunate but we laughed at him all the way to the hospital

lol in jhs we used to jump the whole set of stairs, or do twists off the rails, kind of like skating but with out the skates...

i dont know how to describe it but its kind of like jackie chans stunts or any movie stunts done in real life on foot... they had a nike commercial once, a while back with ppl doing it... climbing buildings, jumping from fire escapes, flipping from roof to roof... just crazy bananas type shit...

Whoops ! maybe not :laugh2:

OhhH I got you now

i have videos on my machine , but i like your video better , i remember filming it and all those old ass black ladies were like "nigga fresh"

:laugh: ...i dont even know what thats about but its hella funny..

marko u talkin about the actual olympic sport? speed walking??

• 2 weeks later...