Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hipittyhop/rap ID plz

iamme

random words from track: "here comes Timbaland, he is from the south...blablabalbalbala.....i got a big yard...and big dog?" i dont friggin know...but its got a great beat

and the other one..chorus: "blablabal.,..we on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrreeeee"

i know its not much, but i have no fuckin idea what either of them are saying...which makes it better...kinda like Smells Like Teen Spirit...much better when you had no idea what Coabine was saying!!

help :gang:

random words from track: "here comes Timbaland, he is from the south...blablabalbalbala.....i got a big yard...and big dog?" i dont friggin know...but its got a great beat

i know its not much, but i have no fuckin idea what either of them are saying...which makes it better...kinda like Smells Like Teen Spirit...much better when you had no idea what Coabine was saying!!

the first one is a Ceelo Song featuriong Timbo - I'll Be around

idk the second one id have to hear u say it...or if u knew any other lyrics i could prolly get it but everybody samples that 'we onm fireeeeeee' shit so it could be anybody

loyld banks "we on fire" is that one track u r talking about

g unit and em have a track called "we on fire" that is pretty hot too

z104? i'm sure thats a typo and you mean z100

weird coincidence though...Z104 is one of the bigger hip-hop stations in the area

not here.. hot99.5 is like the top 40 station... z104 used to be... i dunno if it still is... 93.9 and 95.5 is hiphop here... and 92.3 is in b'more, but plays dope music...

not here.. hot99.5 is like the top 40 station... z104 used to be... i dunno if it still is... 93.9 and 95.5 is hiphop here... and 92.3 is in b'more, but plays dope music...

Do you guys get Z104 up there? Maybe its a different Z104, because the Z104 based here in Va Beach is hip-hop, not a top 40 format. I woulda thought they wouldnt reach that far. I'll have to ask my boy who is on the morning show what kinda wattage they have and how far they reach. I was in Williamsburg (about an hour north of Va Beach) this past week and didnt get it, so I kinda figured you wouldnt get it up there.