Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lil rudy huxtable

bullseye

dude what are you talking about elvin was such a dork on the cosby show!!

olivia got on my nerves... rudy was ugly as hell with her teeth...

theo was cool..

vanessa was a ditz... sandra wasn't that big a role... denise was ok, she had her moments...

it's weird though, cause in one episode, martin played this guy who was going on a date with sandra.. then he comes back a few years later as martin, denise's husband...

dude what are you talking about elvin was such a dork on the cosby show!!

olivia got on my nerves... rudy was ugly as hell with her teeth...

theo was cool..

vanessa was a ditz... sandra wasn't that big a role... denise was ok, she had her moments...

it's weird though, cause in one episode, martin played this guy who was going on a date with sandra.. then he comes back a few years later as martin, denise's husband...

i think im mixing up characters...

did you know the whole cosby show was based on a segment that he did on the tonight show... talk about a lucky break... man...

did you know the whole cosby show was based on a segment that he did on the tonight show... talk about a lucky break... man...

really? that's pretty cool... i <3 the cosby show! I watch it all the time... a different world was cool certain seasons...

but back to the topic of this thread

i don't think she's that cute now...

i used to watch different world a lot but i never really liked it... when i was younger my parents didnt have cable... so i had only like 4 channels to choose from...

i use to like a different world, i thought it was more ethnic than the cosby show was. plus, jasmine guy, marissa tomei and a young jada pinkett were hot.