Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Idol thread

Bling

yep gotta love disco.... but didnt u notice she flubbed on the words she couldnt remember a line

no one mentioned it.. damn for a girl of 16 she has a hell of a set of knockers lol .. sorry i had to go there but damn she looks cute lol

i feel so bad she started to cry after...... its over if there is any week i dont need to watch results is tomorrow. u know i bet she heard everyone sayig she was gone and it psyched her out tonite

diana degarmo oh wow what a final song.... best performance of nite. u know what unlike the last two idols the final 3 girls are all the shit

its gonna be close. latoya tonite imho didnt have it like last weeks

my favorites tonite

1. diana

2. fantasia

3. latoya

4. jasmine (cya)

i liked diana tonight, seems like she's really been developing her voice over the weeks.

i think of macy gray when i hear fantasia, too, but i still like her.

latoya is great, still my fave, although i thought what simon said was true about her not revealing much of her personality. whatever, she rocks.

jasmine will be gone (fucking finally), and then next week will be HUGE to decide who the final two will be!!!! :bounce:

• 9 months later...