Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, do you think that your........

FlipsSOE

i have actually considered never getting married because of that very fact, and well, the increased arguments and indifference that seems to occur in so many marriages, but i come from divorced parents and don't have hardly any good role models for a happy marriage. the idea of a happy marriage for me definitely includes a great sex life. the mrs. gives me hope. so ya never know ... ;)

Everyone has their faults... nobody's perfect.

You just have to find someone that has qualities that you like, and decide whether or not those "positives" are good enough that you choose to deal with the negatives.

My parents are divorced, my dad's a fuckhead. So don't worry, there is hope Clem :).

One more thing... you need arguments. If not relationships get boring. Then you could never have make-up sex!

Everyone has their faults... nobody's perfect.

You just have to find someone that has qualities that you like, and decide whether or not those "positives" are good enough that you choose to deal with the negatives.

My parents are divorced, my dad's a fuckhead. So don't worry, there is hope Clem :).

One more thing... you need arguments. If not relationships get boring. Then you could never have make-up sex!

thanx tonie :)

you're right there is nothing like make-up sex!!!!!!!