Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn jeter

jtk4

I better bat .285 with that protection in the lineup

oh well I aint giving up on DJ yet, Joe will finally have to swallow his pride and drop him down for a few weeks and he wiill right himself

I'll like that train of thought. It should do him a lot of justice.

I think i might have said this b4, Jeter sucks major ass. guy couldnt hit a barn wall from ten paces away with a shotgun if googleboy was firing :laugh2:

and enuff with the bats will warm up soon... the mercernaries cant hit coz mofos got blisters on their fingers they been counting their $$ so much in the dugout. If the damn bats warmed up any more, shit, we'll all be around a muthafukin campfire roasting marshmellows and singing kumbaya songs.

Just a reminder... 6-1

nuff said :D

how did i know you were going to say jeter sux ass :laugh2::laugh2:

He really should be doing better, are you guys sure he is not hurt.

THE PROBLEM IS WHO DO YOU HAVE BAT SECOND? matsui?Arod? with lofton leading off. if bernie is in center who leads off?

I will tell ya if arod takes jeters place in the order i think you will see jeter completly go insane.

how did i know you were going to say jeter sux ass :laugh2::laugh2:

He really should be doing better, are you guys sure he is not hurt.

THE PROBLEM IS WHO DO YOU HAVE BAT SECOND? matsui?Arod? with lofton leading off. if bernie is in center who leads off?

I will tell ya if arod takes jeters place in the order i think you will see jeter completly go insane.

Not for nothing, but jeter reeks to high heaven.... its a fact. This clown has been average at best during the regular season in most cases and then gets a few humongous hits in the postseason ala one-wonder Boinky Boone and the yamkee faithful go bananas over him !!

I'm waiting for the yamkees to put ANOTHER losing streak.... believe you me... they will, its a matter of time... then that scumbag georgieboy is gonna rattle Torres' cage and he will move A-shit to SS. When that happens, just sit back and watch the yamkees unravel like an ancient Egyptian mummy :laugh: Baseball at its best, make sure you got enuff popcorn at hand, its gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!

were still talkin bout a guy who , up until this slow start season has led the lead the MAjors in hits since 96 and has a career 317 avg

I still think he will hit himsel out of this slump and have respectable numbers by years end

I do not deny that he will get out of the slump and do ok for himself...

But like I said... If you are hurting the team. Put someone in there who will produce right now. Move him down a little bit. Who knows change could be good. It can't hurt right now. He has seen alot of fastballs that he just watched go by. And he is going to see alot of pitches to hit when A-ROD is batting behind him. Maybe not as many with Bernie behind him.

I think the reason why Torre would not do it is because he does not want to fuck with his confidence. Nor does he want to make him look bad. If you look at Jeter. You can tell the man is hurtin mentally... You can see it in his face.

Not for nothing, but jeter reeks to high heaven.... its a fact. This clown has been average at best during the regular season in most cases and then gets a few humongous hits in the postseason ala one-wonder Boinky Boone and the yamkee faithful go bananas over him !!

I'm waiting for the yamkees to put ANOTHER losing streak.... believe you me... they will, its a matter of time... then that scumbag georgieboy is gonna rattle Torres' cage and he will move A-shit to SS. When that happens, just sit back and watch the yamkees unravel like an ancient Egyptian mummy :laugh: Baseball at its best, make sure you got enuff popcorn at hand, its gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!

I do not believe that the A-Rod / DJ switch will happen. Swapping positions makes no sense. A-ROD will play either position better than Jeter. And A-ROD has the better arm. Moving A-ROD to short would hurt the infield more than it would do any good. You want to say over and over that Jeter is just average. That is fine. And we know A-ROD is better. With that said, where would you want the stronger all around player... I would say 3rd base. he has already proven he can play the position. And play it well. Why would you change things mid season.

Magellan, you make alot of good points. But this one does and would not make much sense. And it is not going to help the bats any.

that is why you move jeter to second arod to short then trade for a third baseman, I think third is easier to get then second.

could be wrong but that is my opinion.

if that happens jeter would be actually a good hitting second baseman :)

Why would you change the infield, that's not the problem. Jeter's offense is what sucks right now, his defense has been ok. It makes no sense to move him from SS at this point. What they need to do is drop his ass to the 7 slot for a week or so until he proves he should be back at the top.

class in session again for maggiemax

You really shouldnt let your hating cloud your judgement ..

avgerage??? going into this season .317 batting average. HAas the most hits in the majors since 96 (BOOOM there goes your statement right out of the water on that stat alone, average at best players dont lead the majors in hits for 8 years), has over 1500 hits already!! over 100 runs scored 7 out of 8 seasons ... and well, you said it yourself the post season is a different story and we know how that goes for jeter

You are such a jackoff when it comes talkin basebball , you cant seem to do anything but hate on yanks, its juvenile , and you show you know nothing about baseball

NIce responses by the way to the Yanks back where they belong thread

still waiting

class in session again for maggiemax

You really shouldnt let your hating cloud your judgement ..

avgerage??? going into this season .317 batting average. HAas the most hits in the majors since 96 (BOOOM there goes your statement right out of the water on that stat alone, average at best players dont lead the majors in hits for 8 years), has over 1500 hits already!! over 100 runs scored 7 out of 8 seasons ... and well, you said it yourself the post season is a different story and we know how that goes for jeter

You are such a jackoff when it comes talkin basebball , you cant seem to do anything but hate on yanks, its juvenile , and you show you know nothing about baseball

NIce responses by the way to the Yanks back where they belong thread

still waiting

more proof that Yankees fans live in the past and Sox fans live in the present ;)

more proof that Yankees fans live in the past and Sox fans live in the present ;)

arrrgggh JS :gang:

You know Mag max is gonna say yeh JOn stephen thats right!!!who cares about stats those are just numbers :hey:

OH and speaking of the present, as of this post WHO IS IN FIRST? ;)

anaheim i think :)

The yank in july should be fun seeing how the dnc is here and every road/subway/bus/taxi will be either used or shut down. Every car is getting searched. Good times.

anaheim i think :)

The yank in july should be fun seeing how the dnc is here and every road/subway/bus/taxi will be either used or shut down. Every car is getting searched. Good times.

allright peanut gallery Im talkin AL EAST...but you knew that button pusha

The angels ,i feel bad for those injuries already catchin up to them

Yeh gettin up to the stadium for a friday night game should take bout 4 dayss

That is because Redsox do not have much of a past to think about... All you have is the future to hope for...

We as Yankee fans have a past to look back on and always have a hopeful future...

Foiled again :lol3:

i think its gonna be like this alllllll year...its draining i tell ya

check out the standings now :finger:

and to elementx, they say optimists live in the present and pessimists live in the past....stay in the past bro but I'll be feeling better about myself living in the present

ps.....you guys are so going down when we all go out to watch the game

:pint:

check out the standings now :finger:

and to elementx, they say optimists live in the present and pessimists live in the past....stay in the past bro but I'll be feeling better about myself living in the present

ps.....you guys are so going down when we all go out to watch the game

:pint:

:rolleyes: