Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U.N.~Happy EVENT: GET THE F*CK OUT~

OF IRAQ:

Enough violence, enough bullshit:

When: Friday, MAY 14th

Where: Times Square 42nd and Broadway (where BonJovi Played)

TIME: 12:30 meet up.

In honor of my girl VANessa wear pink or prison approved G-Unit sneakers if possible....no bubbles allowed.

SEE you there.

this is definetly horrible . but it does not serve anything to have this video here .. it will only make people more mad . and more violence will happen ..

violence is never faced with violence .. never .. either way you look at it .. it is a loose situation ..

we went there and killed their kids and now raped and humiliated their prisoners of war . now .. they are doing the same .

who is wrong .. ??? who started ?? who is right ??? does it matter when it is all bloody fuking violent ...

i say we leave the fuk out of that country . manage our own country .. boost our economy .. get jobs for people in this country .. lower the interst rate .. advocate peace and love all over the world ..

let us learn from japan . after wwii they built their country .. made themselves a super power .. and without shedding blood ..

hick ..let us learn from nilson mendila who won worlds love and support when he was in jail for so many years .. and the result is restoring democracy to south africa ..

let us be example to the whole world of real democracy .. real freedom .. but first .. we gotta leave those folks alone and manage our own business

that is just my opinion ...

PEACE

the MASK

*******give me a break!!!

it so much easier to talk about peace, love, democracy when it doesn't touch your family/relatives.....

didnt' september 11 give us all a lesson?

we didn't fight with "those folks" - and what happened they attacked civilians, our fathers, mothers, children..........

that is just my opinion

...um my sister is in Iraq right now as a Marine... I know I am one of few....however I do not know most of the soilders, they are still my family and I wish them to come home.

.......................I know about 9-11 I was there as most of us on this board being a New Yorker, and I feel that two wrongs don't make a right.

.02$

it so much easier to talk about peace, love, democracy when it doesn't touch your family/relatives.....

we didn't fight with "those folks" - and what happened they attacked civilians, our fathers, mothers, children..........

that is just my opinion

...um my sister is in Iraq right now as a Marine... I know I am one of few....however I do not know most of the soilders, they are still my family and I wish them to come home.

.......................I know about 9-11 I was there as most of us on this board being a New Yorker, and I feel that two wrongs don't make a right.

.02$

that is just my opinion