Clubplanet Nightlife Community

afterhours techno coming to shelter in june

Is this a "Real" Techno party or are you just saying techno 'cause half the people on thi board don't know the difference between Techno & progressive house? Who will be palying.... more info

good question

it is nice to see that shelter is finally going to be used for something other than deep house

shelter sat nights are one of the ebst parties to be at. DEEP HOUSE is an awesome experience. Very underground, hopefully it will be in another floor or mayb even the rooftop. sorry you feel that way glow.

wurd, spiffy, I been wondering where theres a place that plays house. Know of any places that drop really funky house, like at the house conference?

is security the same kind o security they have when they do raves?

my friend whose promoting it only gave me light details. i know the party kicks off friday, june 28th and will be one of the few afterhours partys in nyc.

he said something about it going from 11p - 10a. will go bi-weekly and as for the djs he told me they r working on booking some badass jocks from europe.

party is called Airborne

i'll let u guys know more info when i get it.

my friend whose promoting it only gave me light details. i know the party kicks off friday, june 28th and will be one of the few afterhours partys in nyc.

he said something about it going from 11p - 10a. will go bi-weekly and as for the djs he told me they r working on booking some badass jocks from europe.

party is called Airborne

i'll let u guys know more info when i get it.

sven vath please :bounce:

hun, im there alot and have never been asked to take my shoes off, lol

Where the fuck are u going? i walk in on a sunday morning, sat night with smiles and people i no well, lol

i dont go to "raves" there. ;p; :puke::flame::heart::puke::mad2:

hmmmmmm maybe its like that at raves but the security is not like that on sat nights. Thats so f uped they make you do that. Seriously all the tiemsive been there security is nice to its staff but i only go on satnights. As for the AIRBORNE party i hope we are tlaking about another floor right, not the main floor where TIMMY REGISFORD spins? Yo samurai i love deep house and dude just pm what days you can go out and i will give you a schedule lol of parties with that type of music you heard at the dance conference. Its all about DEEP HOUSE its roots are from THE LOFT and THE PARADISE GARAGE. So once again SECURITY IS DIFFERENT AT RAVES then on a regular SAT NIGHT.

hun, im there alot and have never been asked to take my shoes off, lol

Where the fuck are u going? i walk in on a sunday morning, sat night with smiles and people i no well, lol

i dont go to "raves" there. ;p; :puke::flame::heart::puke::mad2:

Ive ONLY been there for "raves".....