Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls, how important is experience 4 you..

georgym

How much experience do you want in a man??  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How much experience do you want in a man??

• A-LOT (3some's, sex at least 10 times)
    • Medium (sex with 3 or 4 partners)
    • Not Much (no sex yet or only once or twice)

gmc, hold up - i think you made a mistake in your choices: you wrote that some was 3-4 people, then that a lot was 10 times. i'm hoping that you didn't mean that the person who slept with 3 or 4 people only had sex with each 2 or 3 times!

you meant that the person who had a lot of experience had more than ten partners, right? not times?

*o, and to answer the question, experience is important to me. i haven't had that much, so i'd rather be with someone who's had a decent amount, so the sex wouldn't totally suck ass (at least for the first part of our sexual relationship) :tongue::funny: . but it's not the number of partners that matters - it's the amount of experience in general. i'd just like to have someone who knows what he's doing more than i do.

hey tranzwhore, you're man was posting quite a bit for a little while last night...I don't think I've ever really seen him on here. He posted a nice pic of you two also. You guys look good together.

i finally put the computer down to watch the Heat beat the Pacers! thanx for the compliment. we've been together for 5 yrs & are supposed to get married next yr! :love:

gmc, hold up - i think you made a mistake in your choices: you wrote that some was 3-4 people, then that a lot was 10 times. i'm hoping that you didn't mean that the person who slept with 3 or 4 people only had sex with each 2 or 3 times!

you meant that the person who had a lot of experience had more than ten partners, right? not times?

*o, and to answer the question, experience is important to me. i haven't had that much, so i'd rather be with someone who's had a decent amount, so the sex wouldn't totally suck ass (at least for the first part of our sexual relationship) :tongue::funny: . but it's not the number of partners that matters - it's the amount of experience in general. i'd just like to have someone who knows what he's doing more than i do.

I guess i should have made it more clearer, lol

I just meant to ask what you ladies prefer: a guy who is a virgin or slept with 1 or 2 girls, a guy who's slept with 5-10 diff. girls, or a guy who's slept with as many girls as he can.

I would actually fall in the 1st category (slept with 1-2 girls), but girls think i've been around the block more than that for some reason. That's why i don't like stereotypes i.e. a guy that's slept with more girls knows better what to do than a guy who's only done it 3-4 times.

I guess i should have made it more clearer, lol

I just meant to ask what you ladies prefer: a guy who is a virgin or slept with 1 or 2 girls, a guy who's slept with 5-10 diff. girls, or a guy who's slept with as many girls as he can.

I would actually fall in the 1st category (slept with 1-2 girls), but girls think i've been around the block more than that for some reason. That's why i don't like stereotypes i.e. a guy that's slept with more girls knows better what to do than a guy who's only done it 3-4 times.

there's no bringing this one back

can't really say who's more experienced OR better performance with how many people one person has slept with or how many times they've had sex. It all depends on the single individual and how good they are personally.

YES! that's what i was trying to say, only you said it clearer :)

Thanks man. Im a bit scrungy today :screwy:

I think it matters... He needs to know what he s doing

I like a Man w/ experience!!! :spank::whip2::funny:

But not a dirty guy!!

But do you believe that one gets experience + know-how by fucking a lot of girls?

I haven't, but i know just what to do in lots of cases, and can last for a long, loooong time :D

But do you believe that one gets experience + know-how by fucking a lot of girls?

I haven't, but i know just what to do in lots of cases, and can last for a long, loooong time :D

Well def you get experience fucking a lot!!!!

same goes to the chicks!!

how old are u hun?

Well def you get experience fucking a lot!!!!

same goes to the chicks!!

true experienced is sometimes gained through trial and error. I just dont think its necessary to say, sleep with 50 hoes to be considered the shit when in reality might not be the shit at all, imagine the 1 dude whos prob been with 1-10 girls and he knows whats what. Same for girls, i've met girls who are the biggest nymphs n sluts, does that make em good sexually, heck no.

My only deal is, I don't want a prudish girl or a virgin, thats all. If you been with half the world, dont tell me, if you been with a few dudes, dont tell me. Just rock my world in bed and i'll rock yours.

I shall now shut the fuck up :bounce:

true experienced is sometimes gained through trial and error. I just dont think its necessary to say, sleep with 50 hoes to be considered the shit when in reality might not be the shit at all, imagine the 1 dude whos prob been with 1-10 girls and he knows whats what. Same for girls, i've met girls who are the biggest nymphs n sluts, does that make em good sexually, heck no.

My only deal is, I don't want a prudish girl or a virgin, thats all. If you been with half the world, dont tell me, if you been with a few dudes, dont tell me. Just rock my world in bed and i'll rock yours.

I shall now shut the fuck up :bounce:

THATS why I said--> You are experienced when you have a lot of sex!!!

It doesnt mean sleeping w/ 10 guys....

experience is great, but not a necessary factor in the long term outlook of the new relationship. things can be taught, patience is a virtue, and nothing beats lots of practice.

wurd ya heard.

a lot of sex does not equal being good in bed. Some couples fuck like rabbits, and the dude or the girl sucks but don't get better cuz none do what bullseye just stated. That's what I mean, experience comes through teaching and learning.