Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar anyone?

right at the end of Marynd blvd in JC.. all the way down to the dock.. its the last right b4 the holland tunnel if coming from NJ. U can see NYC right across the river... all house music... and bring your own steroids...lol..

Nice nice,.. i'd like to see some familiar faces.... I have to run out to meet with Grand Master Vishy Anand to speak of his new book and also with GM Alexie Shirov,

then i'll try and tear up the dance floor like i do the chess board, Hm.. who am i kiddin'..i ain't young and nimble any more.. but i can still

bob my head to the beat.. (don't envision any gay thing)

LOL... stomp my feet and just feel the beat..

Sandbar f@!#ing sucks. I went this past friday and it was horrible....you could move in there at all and it was so damn hot. Even when you went outside you were still hot because there were soooo many people there. Bad experience...I will never go back....I'd rather hang out with the NY crowd because jersey people are just nasty....( personality wise)

Sandbar f@!#ing sucks. I went this past friday and it was horrible....you could move in there at all and it was so damn hot. Even when you went outside you were still hot because there were soooo many people there. Bad experience...I will never go back....I'd rather hang out with the NY crowd because jersey people are just nasty....( personality wise)

Hmm.. interesting..i didn't go and haven't been in a long time. Thanks for posting though, now i know,,.. interesting... b/c you say Jersey crowed sux nutz... I am not agreeing or disagreeing..i'm just sayin' "hmm interesting"

i know that i have been to Twilo almost every Friday froom Oct 200 through about maybe 6 mo's before they closed.. and i hardly saw any fights...

I go to a club in Jerzey and i'd say 80% of the time there is a fight. So stats will prove that NYC clubs are cooler in a sense that their is less fights..

That's funny that you say Jerzey always has fights....that night at the sandbar...two juiceheads went at it in the parking lot...it was hysterical!!!

Did they alteast figtht good or just juice heads throwing punches fist down wards..kinda like punching with the bottom part by the pinky of their fist...

I hate when people fight that way..it irks me..

It's like a basketball coach watching his pupil shoot a foul line shot with two hands instead of one hand and the other just to guide the ball...

it irks me..