Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland @ Voodoo Lounge Reviews

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rippedddddddddddddddddddddddd

Fly Life

Flye Fie

Fly Life

Flye Life

Omg!!!!!!!!!!

Wo Hqppy I Got To Heqr It!!! Mad Packed!

A long drive to say the least from kendall to ft lauderdale but worth it and then some. My partner in crime this evening? The lovely Miss Housekitty.

I get to her house at around 930 and we head out to voodoo at 10 or so. I had to put this in my review cuz its weird. WE get to the the toll plaza (the one by the orange bowl) and i hand the lady my dollar. Welll her eyes are shut and shes in another world. I have to tap her to wake her and she just laughs and takes my money LOL

So we get to Vooodoo at in line is Jeffy1's gf who spots me out and starts to talk to me super cool gal. We go to the door and we telll the guy that were on rolys list but he didnt have the list yet :( either way roland comes up with POD and rocky 5 min later and we all go in together

First time for me in vooodoo's booth. Though it may not be as technically advanced as the clubs I have been to, it is fun though because its a great vantage point to people watch. ANd there were many hot women to watch for

ay dios mio

so in the booth its roland, pod, rocky, myself and housekitty and then arturo shows up. then biz and his lovely girl come by. Roland began his set with some good tracks nothing insane (YET) Roland once again tonite with his set proves my point that he is the most versatile dj in this city. I have never heard a bad set from him yet. And that is amazing considering the fact I have heard roland prolly more than any dj ever.

Also in the booth I got to finally meet Nayib Estefan(hialeah sound system) very nice guy. OMFG i died cuz later on in the nite he filmed me and put me on the BIG SCREENS DANCING (and i had my got bling shirt on) OMFG so cool

loved how u threw in some rick james(chappelle clips) and Scarface clips on the walls as well.

so then comes lolahotass to the booth. shes a lot of fun thats for sure. she gives me a big hug and kiss and then invites me to chill with everyone downstairs. so we go down and a huge CP crew is there.

Meli and matas, Pete Dekan, steffy, Lolahotass, Saleen, The hog, beatfriek and his cute girl. etc......(btw it was good talkin to u meli ...... we should talk more often. first time we actually spoke at length.

Yes everyone I spoke to saleen tonite it was not that bad lol actualy he was cool with me. which is cool in my book . had a blast tonite overall great dancing with u lolahotass (they dont call u the hot ass for nothing)

great seeing The TA crew Arturo and DArkAngel as well. Raul lookin foward to Vol 3 of your video collection (edgar v at mia)

Around 2 am roland started to throw it down nasty. he threw down lots of vocals and i was loving it. i started to dance my ass off and so did saleen as well lol .. great quality house music that roland always delievers. Glad the Ft. lauderdale crowd can finally get to hear what we all get to hear on a weekly basis at space. :) I especially enjoyed the track that went "welcome to the diamond life....gonna live it up"

oh and i cant leave out who else showed up . MARKUS SCHULZ AND HEATHER soo good to see markus. so markus comes up to us and he starts to talk to all the cpers . markus is da man always chillin with his fans and out to support Roland.

It was a great nite the place was packed, though it was a bit hot in there it was bearable.

good to see everyone I mentioned above and hope to see most of u at Space tomorrow in the Patio

PS (thanks for riding with me housekitty... u always will be my club buddy )

Guest saleen351

yes, I had a blast. So much hot ass, and Roland dropped a sick sick sick set! I"m sure even Roland and Biz walked away last night in amazement what happens when you play proper house in broward. The place went off, and the crowd loved it.

I can't belive Roland played Fly Life for me. So dope! I think for you non broward guys, we can put to rest the whole cheesy muisc lauderdale issue. There is some venues and crowds up here, that love great house. Roland was top notch, A+++++... Even saw Markus floating around taking notes on how to spin house :bootysha:

the diamond life track is by dean coleman...

Guest saleen351
diamond life is out on yoshitoshi and its little louie vega .. remix by dean coleman maybe?

how was shout?

sorry i coudlnt make it. :)

its on tonight though!

dude, I was so hammered, I can't remember any tracks, just fly life..

damn didnt even seen saleens review thread on this board lol before i put mine up i just hit new thread without scrollin sorry lol

it was a good time. lots of hot women thats for damn sure :) had a blast with roland and the cp crew as always. no one parties harder then we do thats for damn sure :)

holyyy shit what a FUN night... so great to see all the miami cp'ers in the hizzouse :)

Special shout-out to DaJew and TheHog... love you guys - great to see yous both.. big time props to matas and meli - i always have a blast with you guys - we gotta hang more often.... I *heart* DUI ;)

Roland rocked it out last night.. I couldn't keep still;) He was on-point like usual - the crowd was lovin' it and more importantly, I was lovin' it - and thats what matters of course.....

Blingster with his shirt... lol Good to see ya buddy... also a total pleasure to meet markus and Heather... great chattin' with ya's...

Saleen - bitches were outta handddddddddddd.... did you end up hookin' up with that broad you were talkin' to when I left? niiiiice.....

Thanks to the manager michael for the drink - that was very kind of you..

Anyway that was my first time to Voodoo - and I'll say it's an aiight spot... Of course, I'd only go when its OG or Roland but over the lay-outs okay and the vibe was good... the bathroom was big and even the hip-hop area was niiiiice.. too bad they didn't have a better hip-hop dj:( The booths pretty big - GOOD TO SEE YA ROLAND :heart: Thanks to Biz for hookin' it up at the door...

I'm outtie..........

Great Night @ Voodoo and great seeing everyone!

I :heart: Roly! He ripped that club wide open! The most hilarious part of the night i thought was when security @ Voodoo freaked out and kicked all of us Roly groupies out of the booth towards the end of the night. I doubt they had ever had that many ppl in there @ 1 time before! Me, Bling, Saleen, Arturo,Lola, Biz and g/f, Pod, Rocky, the Nayib Estefan Crew, the Party 93.1 crew, and the poor dj who opened the night and then got overwhelmed with Roly and posse....too funny! I had a great time and the Fly Life track WAS cool, even though i never knew the name of it before. Great night!