Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland @ Voodoo Lounge Reviews

Guest saleen351

dude, I was so hammered, I can't remember any tracks, just fly life..

LOL...great night...Meli and I will def. be going there more often...Saleen, nice place dude...very nice view...great local bar with the view of the water...A+ all around...Voodoo was packed!!! stuffed!!! hot chicks everywhere!!! i even saw Bling talking to some chick during the night (must of been the tshirt)...Roly played a great set and the crowd was loving it!!! Voodoo is a nice place, only complaint was the Dj booth is way too high up...they need to get it closer to the crowd...i give my night at Voodoo an A+...Roly played some really good tracks, such as: O.R.N.- The Decision, Junior Jack- Stupidisco, Deep Dish- Flashdance and the Choo Choo Romero Track ("Is everything good? Alright, Whats happening?")...had a blast chillin with people i havent seen in a while...i had a blast hanging with Meli, Lola and "Friend", Saleen, The Hog (miss ya man), Da Jew (where the FUCK have u been?!), Dui, Biz and better half (hope ur feeling better man), Bling, House Kitty, Arturob, Beatfriek and better half (always fun with u two), Pod, Dekan and Steffy, Rocky, Markus Schultz and Globalgirl (pleasure talking to the both of u) and of course Roly (good seeing ya bro...we shall be dropping soon to Space to hear ya)...those that didnt go, u really missed out on a GREAT night out in a diff. place, i will def. hitting Broward again...

ps

Saleen has TRANCE on his computer...i heard it!!!

LOL...great night...Meli and I will def. be going there more often...Saleen, nice place dude...very nice view...great local bar with the view of the water...A+ all around...Voodoo was packed!!! stuffed!!! hot chicks everywhere!!! i even saw Bling talking to some chick during the night (must of been the tshirt)...Roly played a great set and the crowd was loving it!!! Voodoo is a nice place, only complaint was the Dj booth is way too high up...they need to get it closer to the crowd...i give my night at Voodoo an A+...Roly played some really good tracks, such as: O.R.N.- The Decision, Junior Jack- Stupidisco, Deep Dish- Flashdance and the Choo Choo Romero Track ("Is everything good? Alright, Whats happening?")...had a blast chillin with people i havent seen in a while...i had a blast hanging with Meli, Lola and "Friend", Saleen, The Hog (miss ya man), Da Jew (where the FUCK have u been?!), Dui, Biz and better half (hope ur feeling better man), Bling, House Kitty, Arturob, Beatfriek and better half (always fun with u two), Pod, Dekan and Steffy, Rocky, Markus Schultz and Globalgirl (pleasure talking to the both of u) and of course Roly (good seeing ya bro...we shall be dropping soon to Space to hear ya)...those that didnt go, u really missed out on a GREAT night out in a diff. place, i will def. hitting Broward again...

ps

Saleen has TRANCE on his computer...i heard it!!!

The HCCR record is called 'Its Cool' and forthcoming on Bambossa

Oscar played HCCR - Beats vol 2 (Bambossa) saturday and it went right off!!!

Guest saleen351

Mr matas, like I've always said, pre 2000 trance kicks ass! The stuff you saw me play was the good shit, not this modern age faggot trance. Glad you fockers had a good time. As for the booth, I called biz and had him call voodoo to move it. Voodoo didn't, I was pissed off too. But one of my guys is bringing in a heavy hitter over there, and I called him up and told him to give voodoo hell for the shitty booth, and when he does his party, the booth will be moved.

thanks for comming out.

Voodoo is a nice place, only complaint was the Dj booth is way too high up...they need to get it closer to the crowd...

Agree Matas....

Anyways, glad you guys had fun!! Next time we'll plan a slumber party at my place so you don't have to drive so far home :bounce:

I had a great time on Friday. Definitely glad we finally made it to Lauderdale. It was great hanging with Lola (a blast as always), Saleen (nice place. When's the BBQ?), The Hog (Good to see you), DaJew (It's been a while. Can we trade cars? lol), DUI (crazy boy), Beatfreak (I don't see you in months and I end up seeing you two weekends in a row!), Suzie (his girlfriend and a sweetheart), HouseKitty (Good to see you out), Bling (nice to finally talk to you), Biz and his girl (I hope your feeling better), Roly (You were great!), and if I'm missing anyone......sowwy.

Hopefully we can hang at Lauderdale more often. Guyman, you were missed on Friday. I really wanted to hang with you and Sammy. Maybe next time.

Saleen, nice place dude...very nice view...great local bar with the view of the water...A+ all around...

You do realize that its just a rental. Saleen talks like he owns the place and the bar is some sort of private club. LOL

Sorry we missed all the fun.

You do realize that its just a rental. Saleen talks like he owns the place and the bar is some sort of private club. LOL

Sorry we missed all the fun.

LOL... did you see some of the creatures that venture from the water for a drink in there... LOL

Anyway, I missed you very much on Friday guyman.. wasn't the same without you and mrs.guyman.....

Just for that - drinks on you next time be och! lol j.k ;)

LOL... did you see some of the creatures that venture from the water for a drink in there... LOL ;)

LMAO! That place is weird (at best). Ask Saleen about the Ghetto Kids that play raquestball with cut out half galon milk containers (and Saleen is 2 scared to tell them to leave) LMAO!!!!

Yea - we missed a fun night out - next time! (and I know drinks are on me) :makeout:

LMAO! That place is weird (at best). Ask Saleen about the Ghetto Kids that play raquestball with cut out half galon milk containers (and Saleen is 2 scared to tell them to leave) LMAO!!!!

he told me story about that...but he said that happened to him at a raquetball court in Dade County...what a wuss...

Guest saleen351

hey i took that place over.

in the last 2 weeks I got:

gate fixed

both names in the gate

intercom fixed

more pool chairs

i had the spics car towed

new lights for the raquet ball court

next week, i'm going to work on getting the menu changed and maybe a little raquestball tourney, but guyman, you didn't qualify, so you can keep score.

next week, i'm going to work on getting the menu changed and maybe a little raquestball tourney, but guyman, you didn't qualify, so you can keep score.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see the Jew-Guido Raquetball death-match.....

And we all know that I'll be the one keeping score since I suck nuts at raquetball.......

Then DoubleDUI in all his drunken glory will come and demolish both you fags!!!!!!

:love::love::love:

I know I'm a lil' late on this, but I've spent the last 4 days in bed with a BAD FLU & now I'm feelin' alive again, so I just wanted to take the time to thank each & every one of you who made it out to voodoo in laudy on Friday, in support of Roland. Although I wasn't feelin' %100 that nite, Roly made it worth my while & I had a GREAT time. Judgin' by these reviews, it's safe to assume everyone had a kick ass time. makes us proud.

Anyway, Voodoo asked us to come back June 4th, but Roly has other arrangements that that weekend, but we did agree to another gig with voodoo dated for July 30th.

BIG THANKS again to all of you who made it feel like home away from home. It's nice to see familiar faces on a foreign dancefloor. THANKS AGAIN! ;)

Biz

but we did agree to another gig with voodoo dated for July 30th.

BIG THANKS again to all of you who made it feel like home away from home. It's nice to see familiar faces on a foreign dancefloor. THANKS AGAIN! ;)

Biz

Thanks for coming biz - glad to hear you're feelin' better.....

JULY 30th - I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pint: