Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I would love to know were you park.

after finding my car smashed after leaving limelight about 2 1/2 years ago, i've been using garages as much as I can since then.

except for when i went to arc. I have yet to find a cheap overnight garage in tribeca.

just shop around. it may help if you go online and check the overnight rates of the larger parking garage chains.

I always find parking around Avalon area...usually like 22nd or 19th street

my car has never gotten towed or broken into...thank God! but last weekend someone thought they were being slick and put their parking ticket on my car...when I first saw it i was like, "NO!!!!DAMN!!!!" and then my b/f said read the ticket and make sure its for your car...

and sure enough....it WASNT My ticket! The license plate # wasnt mine, the date on the ticket was from the day before and it was for a White Van parked@ an expired meeter...

:bigfinge: here's to the person that put that ticket on my car!!!!!!! hehehehe

When you go out, were do you park? After the door, and what you like to do inside and all the other extras....paying for parking can turn to be a costly night. Even for those who have money to burn. I find going to Crobar esp. being a costly night.....after driving around the same blocks I end up go to a garage.....I find that because clubs like Spirt and Crobar closing so early leaves me wanting to get in a.s.a.p. instead of finding parking.....This would be such a help for me and everyone else on this board......tell us your secrets!!! :bounce:

arc was always easy, no matter what time there was alwasy parking like 2 blocks away, but now :mad:

i went to sullivan room on fri and was literally driving for an hour and half for parking. then my boyfriend moved the car closer cause we eventually found parking across the street, we were like 4 blocks away :hung:

i don't trust garages they try to rip u offff,

i forgot where but i had my car in a garage for like 2 hours and they tried charging me $20 bucks, never again

i forgot where but i had my car in a garage for like 2 hours and they tried charging me $20 bucks, never again

the ezst village is a bitch when it comes to late night parking garages.

there is a place on east 8th st. before broadway..last time I went it was $17 for 4 hours.

a cab from nassau county to the city would be veeeery expensive

hey long island native :tongue:

i live in queens now, so i always take the 7

but when i lived in long island, i ALWAYS took the train, after having my car broken into or the NYPD ticketing me for the most ridiculous fines.

Parking in the city ANYTIME is stupid, IMO. They have those stupid meters now everywhere, which sucks too.

Suck it up and take the train, cab or bus. You can do as much drinking/drugs as you want, and you save on parking too:)

ha!! i have you all beat... i have a firemarshall plaque that i throw on the dashboard which lets me park by any firehouse for free... AND noone fucks with my car because it's outside of a firehouse with a plaque on it.. when i go to limelight i usually park in about a minute.. and it's on 19th b/t 6th and 7th only a thirty second walk... booyah!!

if there's no work the next mornign i usually take the ferry in to the city and take a cab... but if there's work the next morning i always drive and park for free... if you go with a bunch of heads 20 for parking sholdn't be a big deal at all..

When I went to Arc there was NEVER a problem. Only when it closed and I went on Monday it took me an hour to find a spot that was legal. Sure enough a block away there was a spot with no meter and legal parking. I got my car towed once from Vinyl . Once from Tunnel and never from Limelight. If you read the ticket carefully and ONE thing is in correct on the ticket it is automatically dismissed. Even if the car is towed you get that $ back too. I never use a parking garage, I have patience to drive around and look for a spot. It gives me more time to :bong: before I go in.

... I have patience to drive around and look for a spot. It gives me more time to :bong: before I go in.

:bowdown: luv the smiley!

Street parking is always a bitch...driver's beware!

We went to Centro on a thurs nite and when we arrived street was packed with cars...so without even looking at the signs we park and go to Centro to party for a couple of hours....come out to an isolated street...I swear there might as well have been dust balls rolling around...and with the substances we were all buggin ...doubting that was even the street we parked on...LOL

Several hundred dollars later at the pound...we finally get to go home...just in time for work on Friday! :mad:

I'd stick with garages too!