Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suicide

when i was 15 my best friend came to me because she had no where else to go and we had made a pact that if one of us was to commit suicide then we would do it together. i was at another friends house when she snuck in in the middle of the night and wanted to know if i was ready. i was not. but i spent that whole night with her talking about it with her dads stolen gun and her brothers *borrowed* car. she came to me because i had already sworn i would not try to stop her or tell on her. she could trust me. and so she did. and i kept my word. after the whole night of talking, after hours of trying to change her mind, discussing every detail our 15 year old minds could fathom-she was determined. and so she dropped me off where she picked me up and i let her go. i kept my word and did not tell anyone. i even went back to sleep. and when i woke up i knew she was dead.

dead

locked the keys in the car so no one would steal it and blew her brains out on the sidewald of a park in atlanta.

its a permanent soultion to a temporary problem.

i cant tell you what this did to me. to her family. mine. everyone who knew her. lots of ppl who did not. i will never not feel this pain.

the only thing that kept me through the aftermath of that very very bad choice we both made was something my mother always says when shit sucks...

and this too shall pass

if you would like you may pm me anytime for resources to get help or just to vent

i will post then later anyway....have faith. this too shall pass

... locked the keys in the car so no one would steal it and blew her brains out on the sidewald of a park in atlanta....

Wow..for a 15 year old gurl to do that...she was determined for sure...not the "typical" girl way to do it.

While I have mixed feelings about how you reacted...I commend you for sharing now to hopefully protect someone else in the future.

when i was 15 my best friend came to me because she had no where else to go and we had made a pact that if one of us was to commit suicide then we would do it together. i was at another friends house when she snuck in in the middle of the night and wanted to know if i was ready. i was not. but i spent that whole night with her talking about it with her dads stolen gun and her brothers *borrowed* car. she came to me because i had already sworn i would not try to stop her or tell on her. she could trust me. and so she did. and i kept my word. after the whole night of talking, after hours of trying to change her mind, discussing every detail our 15 year old minds could fathom-she was determined. and so she dropped me off where she picked me up and i let her go. i kept my word and did not tell anyone. i even went back to sleep. and when i woke up i knew she was dead.

dead

locked the keys in the car so no one would steal it and blew her brains out on the sidewald of a park in atlanta.

its a permanent soultion to a temporary problem.

i cant tell you what this did to me. to her family. mine. everyone who knew her. lots of ppl who did not. i will never not feel this pain.

the only thing that kept me through the aftermath of that very very bad choice we both made was something my mother always says when shit sucks...

and this too shall pass

if you would like you may pm me anytime for resources to get help or just to vent

i will post then later anyway....have faith. this too shall pass

Wow that sucks, now that it is over would you change anything you did on that nite?

Iam sorry for your Loss

Back in the late 90's I had a friend who was going to college in North Carolina. She called me one nite at 4 am and was going on about how she was depressed and wanted to kill herself. She had been drinking so she was not thinking clearly. She was telling me how she was going to cut her wrists and how she wanted to die. SO here I am half a sleep now wide awake doing anything to talk her out of it. Meanwhile I am here in Jersey. There were times on the phone where she told me she took pills and she did cut herself. She kept nodding off and wanted to get off the phone. I finally called the police in my town and explained to them what was going on, after like 20 minutes the police in NC were at her house and taking her to the hospital. In the next hour I got calls from her sister who was in NC and her parents who were in NJ and jumping in the car to drive to NC. They wanted to know what hapenned and I told them she just called me and was upset. Well she lived THANK GOD I don't know what I would of done if she past and I was the last person she talked too.

People you might think suicide is an easy way out, but it is not. You leave all the unansered questions for everyone who knew you. There is nothing that could happen to me where I would concenplate suicide.

I had a friend, not close but I knew him. He was down the shore and doing bumps of K. He got into a fight with his girl so he decided to drive home. On the way home (on Rt. 37 Toms River) he got into an accident and killed someone. He was sentenced to 10 years in jail. A wekk before he was going to start his sentence he hung himself in his basement. I guess he didnt see himself doing the time. Just another TRAGIC story for all the people involved

• 2 weeks later...

would i change it? you mean would i do anything to stop her short of shooting her in the leg with the gun? yes. i would even shoot her in the leg with the gun. i told no one i knew what she was going to do even after the event and not till years later did i talk about it with anyone. it sucks. it will always suck. and every time i think of her it hurts in ways i cant describe.

i dunno.

thanks for sharring your stories with me as well.

im gonna go smoke a blunt.

its moidah