Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJAIS in Belmar

a few days a week.. maybe some happy hours and maybe a couple nights.. like tues and wednesday nights... i know i might also have saturday afternoons as well im just not sure my boss is gonna call me tonight with my schedule :)

congrats on gettin a job there! :)

havent been there since last year. i usually go there around the end of summer since i rent a house down in pt. pleasant round that time. its a pretty cool spot and DEFINATELY better than going to jenkinsons :laugh:

Yayyyyy!!! You all need to come together (that road trip sounds like a good idea ;) )

i wont be starting until monday the 24th so incredulous--i wont be there sat for happy hour :(

but i will prolly be workin memorial day if u guys are gonna be down the shore~!! :bounce:

[corny_on]why not a cp bump meet up at this place~!? give us a chance to generate some decent tips for beaniebebe, and a chance to finally get bump meetup 5000 together... who knows... just a thought... whaddya say~!?[/corny_off]

[corny_on]why not a cp bump meet up at this place~!? give us a chance to generate some decent tips for beaniebebe, and a chance to finally get bump meetup 5000 together... who knows... just a thought... whaddya say~!?[/corny_off]

I'm down as long as it's before I head to the UK....June 26

....does kirk lopez still dj there?...great guy and solid on the wheels...i'll def make an appearance this year - my best friend's have a space in belmar we visit every summer...

how far is this joint from the city~!?