Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What About Carl Cox????

Well, I'm seeing a ton of posts about PVD on Nov. 10 but I haven't seen too much about Carl Cox for this Friday, Nov 3. I'm not at all trying to take away from Paul because I love his music also but I am just too damn excited about seeing CC this Friday.......let's take things in stride......anyone feeling me on this.....

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

erm... ixney on the arl-key ox-key ops-prey

The reason no one is talking about Friday is because it's going to suck! The crowd will be wack, the music wack-ER! and the place will likely be empty.

is-they iday-fray is going to ucking-fey off the ook-fey, oly-hey it-shey!

AND... security is assholes, they're busting people left and right, everyone in the place is a cracked out zombie, it's too hot, too loud, I can't imagine why anyone would want to go on a good night like PVD (the god - I don't know why they don't let him open for JP some time at SF), let alone show up for some fat black guy who's been played out since '96.

even-say! ucking-fey! ours-hey!

Do yourself a favour, stay home, cram some goodies into your head and watch the Power Dogs world championships on ESPN2 - it'll be about as much fun.

ink-thay they ought-it-bey?

------------------

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

spoonyd.iwarp.com

cox = more cheese like s&d and pvd

go to the world for some real music

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Well, I'm seeing a ton of posts about PVD on Nov. 10 but I haven't seen too much about Carl Cox for this Friday, Nov 3. I'm not at all trying to take away from Paul because I love his music also but I am just too damn excited about seeing CC this Friday.......let's take things in stride......anyone feeling me on this.....

Mikey

definitely feeling you on this one bro, no doubt coxy and lewis will leave us mesmerized! haven't seen him since last january and curious to see how he progress over the night during a 7 hour set! this guy is insane, a nd this board doesn't give him enough credit sometimes!!!!!

I say meet-up at 4:30AM @ the powerbar

I heard that the club is using it as a bit of a test night for R&G, and if it's any good they'll give them a monthly. Twilo is trying to find a way to compete with Exit, but so far can't find the right combination of music, drugs, clipping speakers, and jersey people, to capture that 'underground' Exit feel.

Hopefully this Friday with Carl Cox finally out of the way, we can have a REAL party.

hey... as long as no one gets in my way when I'm spinning my glowstix - life is good. Now if I could only score a jar or three for friday life would be perfect.

------------------

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

[This message has been edited by spoonyd (edited 10-30-2000).]

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I heard that the club is using it as a bit of a test night for R&G, and if it's any good they'll give them a monthly. Twilo is trying to find a way to compete with Exit, but so far can't find the right combination of music, drugs, clipping speakers, and jersey people, to capture that 'underground' Exit feel.

Hopefully this Friday with Carl Cox finally out of the way, we can have a REAL party.

hey... as long as no one gets in my way when I'm spinning my glowstix - life is good. Now if I could only score a jar or three for friday life would be perfect.

spoonyd only speaks the truth

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

spoonyd I am not even going to respond to your incoherent bullshit......I don't quite see how Twilo is trying to compete with Exit.....they're two totally different type clubs and if you want to talk music, it not even worth....no, fuck this, I'm not even gonna get into it....

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

Originally posted by spoonyd:

. Twilo is trying to find a way to compete with Exit, but so far can't find the right combination of music, drugs, clipping speakers, and jersey people, to capture that 'underground' Exit feel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT was some funny shit.

Jersey people? You're killing me.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Alright peeps, need a list, just PM me or email me. U know the dealy.

Fucking 7 hour set. Cox doesn't do many of these. This is a RARE treat guys. Sorry for slating all the PvD fans, but this friday is where its at.

nolimit73@mindspring.com

Diego,

hook a brova up paleeeeze! see you there

Dee S

Jeff M

Andrea C

I'll definitely be there. I haven't been to Twilo since Carl Cox on July 2nd, 1999. SO im pumped. Nolimit I'll email you when I know who Im definitely going with.

Dee- I'll definitely see you at the meetup.

See everyone Friday

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

I am going I am going !!!

the real question is. . .

will it be sgbrooklyn that we all know at love, or the sgbrooklyn we all met up with at Liquids last thursday??

later sexy. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

i am the gatekeeper. . .