Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP at Merge Roll Call

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish i can go... i was even offered a ride (thanks :) ) but i have a damn baby shower the next day :splat:

i went to deko then black afterhours til about 10am... then came home and HOSTED a baby shower, lol. 45 people.

trust me, if i can do it, you can do it ;)

Wow, Kelly is stepping it up 1 knotches.... Heading down after work get a bite to eat enter a different world with JP

I havent heard JP shit since the Anniversary Party at SF in April of 2003...

I cant fucking wait

im really looking foward to this! i miss kelly i dont think ive seen her since last summer

I guess we'll see when the time comes....the difference between Merge and other venues JP has spun is loyalty...and with this the bouncers/bartenders/employees wont be bringing shit in for customers like some other venues....I am not worried.

Let the dogs come no big deal...we have my drug sniffing chihuahua workinging that night as well.....hes something fierce

Nick whenever you come up lemme know.

See you peeps!!!! Please bring allot of $$ to tip me. Thanks. :) LOL

See you peeps!!!! Please bring allot of $$ to tip me. Thanks. :) LOL

Hey Marco Congrats I didnt know you were workign again this year...after last years incindent and all......

But its good to see they brought you back even after you were caught peeking over the stalls at all the boys going pee pee...You are the best bathroom attendant EVER!!!!!!!

Hey Marco Congrats I didnt know you were workign again this year...after last years incindent and all......

But its good to see they brought you back even after you were caught peeking over the stalls at all the boys going pee pee...You are the best bathroom attendant EVER!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nasty Malaka!!! LOL You're too much!!!!

See you all weekend!!! Get a Hair Cut before you go down though. LOL