Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wana be a weatherman...

no this isn't a MTV Made episode.

i really wana be a weatherman..theyre always wrong..and it's oK...today was supposed to be 75 and sunny...it's like they wake up in the morning..look @ a few maps and then theyre SCREW THIS ...IM JUST GONA SAY ITS GONA B SUNNY TOMORROW

They also said it was gonna rain all weekend, and BOY were they wrong :laugh:

I also always wanted to be a weatheman, but when i found out you had to take all these physics classes, i ran for the hills :half:

still people always ask me how the weather is, cuz i study the maps on The Weather Channel and come up with my own educated guess ;)

no this isn't a MTV Made episode.

i really wana be a weatherman..theyre always wrong..and it's oK...today was supposed to be 75 and sunny...it's like they wake up in the morning..look @ a few maps and then theyre SCREW THIS ...IM JUST GONA SAY ITS GONA B SUNNY TOMORROW

lol weather ppl, stockbrokers, and analysts are the only ppl who get paid to not do their job properly...

a local station here has said today that there will be 3-4 hurricanes hitting our coast here in va beach...which isnt bad at all...but 2 of them they expect to be "severe" meaning category 3 or higher, which means isabel type

we DONT need another one of those this summer...100+ MPH winds...no power for 6 days...no thanks