Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confirmed::: DuMonde 6.25.04 NYC - - First US APPEARANCE

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

it's about time we stopped with the recycled talent!...thank u AIRBORNE!

Where is this going to be?

I have wanted to hear these guys live FOREVER :bounce:

Criz we are SO doing BOTH!! cmon we be partin up like whoa. its been toooooo long!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH im listening to this right now i AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! THE BUILDUPS AHHHHHHHHHHhhhh this is gonna be a memorable right, and right after my graduation too :) :) aww perfect timing .. great way to kick off summer :bounce:

Criz we are SO doing BOTH!! cmon we be partin up like whoa. its been toooooo long!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH im listening to this right now i AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! THE BUILDUPS AHHHHHHHHHHhhhh this is gonna be a memorable right, and right after my graduation too :) :) aww perfect timing .. great way to kick off summer :bounce:

Most def. Rae :) I can't wait

but werd.. some details would be nice!

no the sound system sucks..even with the new system put in in the main room its still reeeally weak ... and shelter is way too small for this......each dance floor is like 16x20

are you sure? the last time i checked, shelter had the phazon system from twilo...not exactly a weak system :confused:

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

this is the worst news i've heard in ages... im gonna be in vegas/cali that week.... i hope pvd at summerstage only gets a handful of people... then maybe they wont charge $4593827293.93 to see him next time

PVD tickets are 37.. thats pricey but its what i expected.. it could be waay more so..

OKAY i dont care if its a phazon system it absolutely sucks in the main room. I was at Shelter for the Utopia2 party in november, and i could have a normal level conversation with a person while standing right in front of the spearker. definitely wasnt loud enough... then when they turnd it up the speakers blew out. okay what the fuck is tht. then supposedly they put in an "all new" sound system and the last time i was there, about 2 weeks ago, it was definitely better than before, but still nothing to rave about. haha.

but even if the sound is okay, that room is sooooooo small they can fit like not a lot o fpeople in there. so i dont understand, plus the club is set up to have many different rooms so this is just confusing to me. eh blah i guess ill go depending upon the price, otherwise, its just central park for me.

duuuuuuuuuuuumondeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am more excited for this then for PVD........... Anyone who loves Trance is nuts for missing this! :bounce::bounce::bounce: