Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the women??

Originally posted by cathyo:

How is Depo? What's the effectiveness and cost??

Thx

I'm on Depo right now. It's great when it comes to it's effectiveness! 24 hours after the shot, your safe from getting pregnant for 3 months.

The side effects are kinda sucky, but worth it in my opinion. I had heard that most women stopped getting their period, especially after the second shot, well that didn't happen to me. I had my period for 3 months straight! (And not light) The doctors told me to hang in there until after the 3rd shot. It's been a month after the 3rd now, and it's definitely improved.

I haven't gained 15lbs, that's for sure.

I find Depo so much easier. I travel too much to have to worry about taking a damn pill.

But I do have to agree that I can get psycho now that I'm on it. Can we say "emotional"??? wink.gif

In reference to the initial topic, all my mom (a nurse) keeps saying is "You know it takes over a year after you finish Depo to be come pregnant, right?" She's already made needlework blankets for my and my sister's "unborn" children. Hell, she's already planning retirement around who has a child first!

------------------

"I love mankind...It's people I can't stand."

Many good responses here and apparently a lot of women here do not want children. Do you think it has something to do with where we live? What if I asked the same question in Arkansas?

I think on the east coast we have more freedom as women. Look at all the women on this board- many single, successful, and happy.

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

Ladies,

Did you know you could have your vagina removed? In addition to making childbirth impossible, you'll also be free of your monthly visitor! Something to look into.

um, they don't remove your vagina....they remove your uterus and no doctor in his right mind would do that to someone who's healthy....you can have your tubes tied if you know for sure you don't want to have kids. If you were to have your vagina removed you wouldn't be able to have sex....what a thought!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Archived