Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can i see Vic Calderone SPIN

I want his mixing skills to probe and tamper into my childhood soul...

make me go go go...

stompin' my feet on the dance floor...

Seriously though, does he spin regularly at a club or is he spinning at a party near by n e time soon?

he will be back in ny again weekly after the fall :)

Not with crobar tho:*(

but yea his crobar night was fucken sick!

the community board did not complain....

the club had a agrement with the city, (Much like something im dealing with now)..That they could not go past 6am, for the first 12months the venue is open.....

They worked with him to do a 10till 6 thing, but victor wanted the ability to go later.....they did some shit, and got a "ok" by the city to go past 6

all went well, untill the SF DRama, and Exit drama, was sorta grouped in with crobar.......Another Venue that goes till noon, and holds 4,000 people!!

they put pressure on them, bla bla, preaty much said, do what we want or were gonna give u hell. so Crobar did the right thing, and killed there afterhours.....

so now it sucks.......lol

and boris is a resident? Hahahaah

can you tell me what he spins..he is playing at a queer nation party here in australia and i do not know much about him...i am originally from ny and was a big fan of dt and jr back in the original sound factory and tunnels days..

huggs

thanks for that...geez its just made my decison harder...oz can go months with not much good music around and now on the same night all at different clubs we have vic carlone, x-press 2, tyler stadius and infusion..if only i can be at 3 places at the same time!

huggs

Bet you I know where. He has done one offs there before.

Where where please tell me where... I need Vic in my life..

My life has been empty without him... These other DJ's have tried to fill the void to no avail...

It's Vic that I need

Oh Vic Where art thou,

Have u become a ghost

Where art thou, where art thou

I need you to tribal my spirit

rekindle the light, bring my body to motion

For only you - who merit

And have earn my my devotion

filter???????? Now we can say NYC underground is back in the underground. The scene is shrinking like crazy. I hope it starts to grow soon. I guess DT is right about intimacy. Next thing you know we will all be at the DJs basement getting down to the sounds of the underground.

I want his mixing skills to probe and tamper into my childhood soul...

make me go go go...

stompin' my feet on the dance floor...

Seriously though, does he spin regularly at a club or is he spinning at a party near by n e time soon?

He'll be doing his yearly Pride event this year also in NYC, usually @ Hammerstein Ballroom.