Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jaquese' crashing on the Moped in Greece....

Ahh fuck!!! fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I was going to watch it last night and completely forgot about it!!! :mad: When are they playing the stupid rerun?

The crash was from last week...

But th re-run from last night should be on saturday morning...

Robin is fucked...

Why, what happened?

As usual, she got wasted, started fights w/ everyone.....

I cannot stand people like this, I once dated a girl who started a fight w/ me everytime she started drinking... At that point, you need to relax, if you can't enjoy a drink or ten, and not cause drama.

I'll have to wait to see the rerun this weekend..however, I like Robin for whatever reason. lol the best was when whatever his name is called her like cheerleading chick on speed :laugh:

Brad said that..hahha

The guys crack me the f up...

Frankie is evil... :splat:

I LOVE Brad.....his accent, how he acts when he's drunk, everything. What's going on w/him and Cam? I thought it was so sweet when he told he really liked her, etc...and she was such an immature bitch "I can't believe I kissed Brad....ewww" .......meanwhile it is SO obvious she has the biggest crush on him!

Love when Brad got completely wasted the night before his gf came to visit!

They made out in the hot tub in Greece, and in the middle Cam stopped... then big tits came yelling at Cam b/c she lost the key to room....

Yes I saw that episode......Frankie needed to be shot in that episode....why is she so against becoming friends w/anyone? I seriously wanted to smack her when she's complaining about having to go on the trip w/them....GOD.....she's gonna see herself on the show later on and regret being such a cold bitch. Just like that other tramp Tonya.....! :mad:

Yes I saw that episode......Frankie needed to be shot in that episode....why is she so against becoming friends w/anyone? I seriously wanted to smack her when she's complaining about having to go on the trip w/them....GOD.....she's gonna see herself on the show later on and regret being such a cold bitch. Just like that other tramp Tonya.....! :mad:

they should have thrown her off the sail boat in Mykonos