Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Give it up for the Miami Heat!!!!!!

djrx06

Unfortunately, as most of you know, our beloved NBA franchise the Miami Heat had their 18 game home winning streak snapped last night by the Indiana Pacers and were eliminated from the playoffs. I could go on for a while about some of the decisions made late in game but I choose not to because Eddie Jones' days in Miami are over.

As for the Heat, what can you say about starting 0-7, 5-15 and cliching home court in the playoffs and finishing above .500? It was a remarkable season that was a rollercoaster season that ended on an extreme high. Even though we lost to the Pacers there are alot of things that Heat fans should be looking forward to in the near future. One thing is that we have a solid core of young exciting players in Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, and Dwayne Wade. That is as solid of a trio in the NBA and if their games develop like I think they will the HEAT WILL BE IN THE POSTSEASON FOR YEARS TO COME!!!!! Look out NBA here comes the HEAT!!!

Finally, what can I say about the superstar that we have on our hands in Dwayne Wade? As Sean Elliot said, "THIS KID IS A SUPERSTAR NOW!" While the other two rookies (melo and lebron) were watching the playoffs at home, Wade was developing right before everyone's eyes. He has made game winning shots, he has made momentum swinging shots, and has played his best when everything was on the line. What can you say about the two fourth quarter explosions against the Pacers? The kid has got ice running through his veins. I hope South Florda knows we have a superstar for years to come and with his basketball abilities, intanglibles and demeanor will make this town a basketball city. That is the type of player Dwayne Wade is.

Looking forward to next season, LET'S GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!

All we are is one big man away and then it's OVERRRRRRRR!

That's what I am thinking......We also need to keep Rafer Alston. His energy when he comes in the game is as KOKY would say "KRUCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Thanks to all of those loyal Heat fans!!!! Big ups to Flip, Elvis, and Lola!!!!!!! Great to see you at the game last night!!!

It's still a celebration bitches!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I am thinking......We also need to keep Rafer Alston. His energy when he comes in the game is as KOKY would say "KRUCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Thanks to all of those loyal Heat fans!!!! Big ups to Flip, Elvis, and Lola!!!!!!! Great to see you at the game last night!!!

It's still a celebration bitches!!!!!!!!!!

I like Alston as well... Dwayne Wade is the FUCKING BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!

But my man is Lamar Odom :love: I think I'm in love with him........;)

Great seeing you too babes - as well as Flipster and Elvis... we had soo much fun at the game... all though I was soooo nervous and anxious that I had to cover my eyes at times and I bite the hell out of my nails... lol

Oh well theres always next year... and now that I've experienced the energy of the HEAT, I'll be at more games fo sheezy next year!!!!

:pint:

I like Alston as well... Dwayne Wade is the FUCKING BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!

But my man is Lamar Odom :love: I think I'm in love with him........;)

Great seeing you too babes - as well as Flipster and Elvis... we had soo much fun at the game... all though I was soooo nervous and anxious that I had to cover my eyes at times and I bite the hell out of my nails... lol

Oh well theres always next year... and now that I've experienced the energy of the HEAT, I'll be at more games fo sheezy next year!!!!

:pint:

:werd:

Maybe I'll have some partners to go with me to games next year? Hmmm. I think so!!!!

As long as you hook me up with those "lounge" tickets :makeout:

lol j.k All ready looking forward to next season...... after football of course;)

;) I am sure we can work something out. ;)

Only 15 seats were available on the rail of the lounge so it was a lot harder to sit up there during the playoffs.