Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to bleach or not to bleach ...

blondboheme

i do have a full head of highlights but the overall look is still too dark for me. :( maybe i need a new salon.

like the 2 girls on the right in this ad, how do you think they got the look? bleaching? highlights? dye? combination??????

newjohnfrieda.jpg

:) :) :)

I say go for it..change is good!!

and btw, are you using the John Frieda shampoo and conditioner? They are sooo good! I use the Brillant Brunette!!!!:D:D

... that is the question!

ok, so i am thinking of bleaching my hair out, and i want to see what the sex board has to say cuz, well, yer my peeps. i have long-ass naturally blonde hair that i have gotten highlighted for a long time. i like highlights, but i feel the wild urge to go fucking platinum now. i want something different and kinda wild looking. i like being blonde though. so tell me, you guys think it's tacky or hot? also i am concerned about it damaging my hair, don't want it to all fall out or anything!!!! what are your experiences or opinions on the subject?!?!?!?

:bounce:

u like hot the way u are. plus ull have to change ur name then lol

ok i have another question ...

i have a legal issue going on right now and i'll have to appear in court for the big part of it in early june. then my part of the case will be done. should i wait till after my court date? i don't want them to "judge" me based on that. or would it not make a difference? ugh. legal drama sux ass :splat:

I don't know cause honestly I'm not good at predicting at what a girl would look like if they made a change like that. Girls will ask me shit like that all the time and I honestly never know what to say...I think it's cause I don't pay attention to detail or some shit...I'm rambling now so anyway, you look very good now so I'm sure it will look fine

ok i have another question ...

i have a legal issue going on right now and i'll have to appear in court for the big part of it in early june. then my part of the case will be done. should i wait till after my court date? i don't want them to "judge" me based on that. or would it not make a difference? ugh. legal drama sux ass :splat:

Wait until your court is done. I had to dye my hair a "normal color" just for that crap.

Wait until your court is done. I had to dye my hair a "normal color" just for that crap.

part of me thinks that is practical and part of me wants to be like FUCK THEM!!!!! but i probably should err on the side of caution and wait. when i get back you gonna help me? :)

I bleached my hair once, with my best friend... we did it together.

Her hair held up way better than mine. But I had been highlighting it for years. My hair was seriously damaged, had to cut a lot of it off, but in layers. So it didn't look short at all.

But then again, since you're already blonde, it's different. At least you're closer to the change already. You never know, you might love it!

I bleached my hair once, with my best friend... we did it together.

Her hair held up way better than mine. But I had been highlighting it for years. My hair was seriously damaged, had to cut a lot of it off, but in layers. So it didn't look short at all.

But then again, since you're already blonde, it's different. At least you're closer to the change already. You never know, you might love it!

thanks for the input mama :)

I say go for it..change is good!!

and btw, are you using the John Frieda shampoo and conditioner? They are sooo good! I use the Brillant Brunette!!!!:D:D

change is good!!!!

oh, and i use his blonde line of styling products, but not the shampoo and cond :)

i'm going to court not jail jackass ;)

Thanks but earlier Candy said, "wait until your court is over" which confused me a little so I asked if you meant court as in jail/court. The reason I asked was because I have to go on the 2nd so I was just wondering what you're going for.

You're name calling can be very hurtful sometimes :(

Thanks but earlier Candy said, "wait until your court is over" which confused me a little so I asked if you meant court as in jail/court. The reason I asked was because I have to go on the 2nd so I was just wondering what you're going for.

You're name calling can be very hurtful sometimes :(

do i have to hold your head down in the crapper again or have you learned your lesson, you stupid worthless insignificant whore?!?!?!?!? :mad:

btw, no i'm not in trouble, it's a civil case not criminal ... but when i testify they are going to to be judging my character with a fine tooth comb.

Good luck. Court sucks...

part of me thinks that is practical and part of me wants to be like FUCK THEM!!!!! but i probably should err on the side of caution and wait. when i get back you gonna help me? :)

Believe me I've been to court more than 5 times in less than 2 months and the more presentable you look, the better. Judges are a pain in the ass and they will hold the way u took against you.. I don't care if anyone disagrees with me, I've experienced it myself. So, yeah, I'll be here to help you with your hair when you get back :)

Good luck. Court sucks...

thanks but it's nothing I have to worry about...just got a ticket for taking a

:peeright: in the city. It is more of a pain in the ass than anything cause they make you miss work and you have to actually go to pay the ticket instead of just mailing it in

:mad:

What are you gonna do right? Peace, I'm out!