Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RE: Jonathan Peters is the devil?

A friend of mine went to black sunday morning and said only the main floor was open is it like this every week.??...if so i dont think the club will last the summer.......

thats the way ti was when i was there last for JV and JP. the summer time is always slow in the city anyway though cuz everyone's down the shore or out in the hamptons. they really should wait the summer out and bring in as many ppl as they can on sat nites and then see how things go come fall. once the crowds come back to the city and maybe they throw a few theme parties it will get the momentum going again. im prayin for some party to take off and really bring the crowds back. sadly it doesnt look good

Black and Jp are BOTH going down... Black is not making any money.. and it's not even packed thats pretty sad considering only the main floor is open and half the crowd is security and under cover pigs... Bye BYe Blackkkkkkkkkkk ur soooooooooooo wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

A friend of mine went to black sunday morning and said only the main floor was open is it like this every week.??...if so i dont think the club will last the summer.......

I heard the same.

I think that was what they did with Jr at Earth...right before it shut down!

Why are you saying that JP is the devil????????? Are you f!#8ed in your head?????? That bothers me because I am a big fan and all....I hope Jonathan doesn't leave...where will he go???????? I hope not far....as for the club...it's not factory... JP #1 DJ