Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just another reason to be proud of the latins

Guest saleen351

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saleen .. to empty your ignorance a bit ... Costa Rica is the only country in Central America that has NO ARMY ...

Funny enuff ... they are the most stable country in unstable Central America .. u know ... the region where we had civil wars and were your friend Oliver North became a bit famous ... LOL :gang::gang::gang:

As usual this fucking homo saleen makes himself look like a fool. Hey jerkoff, blacks and latinos heroically represent themselves in the military in far greater proportions than what they make up in our society. Also, in case you didn't notice, the general in charge of tropps in Iraq is Ricardo Sanchez--what do you have to say about him being that he is latin you fucking bitch? Stop pulling weak arguments out of your ass trying to portray latins in a bad light, it makes you look like a herb. You generally complain that latins are too thuggish and supposedly dumb, yet when one takes a stand on moral grounds you group him in with the rest of them--too inconsistent. My advice, read some books, gain some knowledge, stop watching fox news and combing the internet for obscure stories to back up your pathetic bias---you fucking cornball.

true dat.. but i don't proof read.. thanks mr spell checker. glad you are doing your job.. now go get me a beer and find matas, that fucker owes me a car waxing.

and dipshit, that's not a spelling mistake, maybe if you had written AWAL we would have let it slide, but it shows that you're fucking stupid, with weak arguments. Remember AWAL (spelling mistake) A Wall (ignorant kid who doesn't know basic grammar of english language, don't you always say that latins should learn english bro???!!!)