Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN MYSTERRIOUSS

Originally posted by bastardino:

I'd say dickless moron is more of my thing!!!

Well you must be a STUPID dickless moron cause that pic of the asian girl is really a guy!! STUPID MORON!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

I don't understand why blueangel among other people is so pissed off at me and the world in general. I didn't even say anything bad. I wanted to know if the ugly girl on the pictures was mysterrious. If she is I would be interested in going out on a date with her because i'm an ugly guy. 2 ugly people go well together. In fact, me standing next to her would make her look like jennifer aninston so it's actually a really good thing!

I don't understand why blueangel among other people is so pissed off at me and the world in general. I didn't even say anything bad. I wanted to know if the ugly girl on the pictures was mysterrious. If she is I would be interested in going out on a date with her because i'm an ugly guy. 2 ugly people go well together. In fact, me standing next to her would make her look like jennifer aninston so it's actually a really good thing!

Damn, there goes my theory..

I don't understand why blueangel among other people is so pissed off at me and the world in general.

No, I'm not mad at the world . . just your stupid posts!! I've told you this before . . . get a freakin life!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Hey Blueangel, no one seems to have a problem with my posts except you. In fact, i have many supporters and I have posted very legitimate and intriguing posts. If you don't like my posts don't respond to them. Im just being honest a lot and expressing my point of view and I guess you seem to have a problem with that.

Hey Blueangel, no one seems to have a problem with my posts except you. In fact, i have many supporters and I have posted very legitimate and intriguing posts. If you don't like my posts don't respond to them. Im just being honest a lot and expressing my point of view and I guess you seem to have a problem with that.

I think your posts are RIDICULOUSLY STUPID also.. You might be a nice person but your posts make you look like an ASSHOLE.. Just expressing my opinion smile.gif

I dont think my posts are ridiculously stupid. I just speak the truth and i'm not afraid of hurting other people while doing it. Most people on this board I'm sure have certain opinions on their minds that they would never share here because they're afraid of the kinda reputation they'll get (Sex, race, etc). Im not the one posting posts here about too many asians in clubs (which is a post you could call ridiculously stupid) i have really good posts!!!

Nobody seems to have a problem with your posts?? If you believe that then not only are you stupid but you're very blind as well. It's like the little nursey rhyme. If you don't have anythig nice to say then keep it yourself!

BlueAngel

------------------

I have a problem with your posts, you ignorant fuck.... I think all the assholes on this board must be related!!! Don't worry Mysteriouss, he called me a "hor" and a drug "attic".....like I said, ignorant!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Hey Bastard where are these imaginary supporters of yours? In your mind along with all your imaginary friends I guess. Trust me Blueangel isn't the only one who has a problem with your stupid-ass posts.

EXCUSE ME!

mysterious is very pretty!

Just becasue you see some pictures, keep in mind that alot of different people are making really funny expressions on their faces, have their eyes closed, are in the middle of eating, talking, tounges sticking out, drinking, and some didn't even know that their picture is being taken!

SO STFU!