Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Clubplanet LA

I am from Puerto Rico but I live in Chicago. As most of you should know P.R. is very tropical and the weather is hot, it is May, still and it gets cold at night in this city and the summers are so short. To make it short I need a change of weather year long nice weather and California and Florida the only two cool states with those characteristics. I lived in Fl already and like it but wont go back so Cali is my only chance. Where in California is the best place for me and my girlfriend to live. We like house music and trendy places. I am a graduate Chef from Paris so I will be looking for a job in a fine dining restaurant somewhere and my girls works in a beauty salon. Sorry about the story I just want to know somewhere that will be good for both of us. What about the living expenses, job market, etc. Please let me know I will really happy with some responses. See you LA.

yeah after France I have to be somewhere tropical next to the beach and lots of House music. South of France was crazy beatifull. And from what Ive seen California is the closest thing to SOF. The sights,restaurants,bars,beaches, to be laid back in the beach on my day off, etc.LOL. Dont get me wrong Chicago is off the hook but too tham cold I hate that shit.LOL

Parts of So Cal are exceptionally similar to south of France. (Cannes is the sister city of Beverly Hills. Cannes shares traits more with a mixture of Santa Monica and parts of Malibu ... Nice, Menton, Juan Le Pines -- very similar in some respects to parts of Manhattan Beach ... some parts of Redondo .. the difference of course is ...

a) diff of the age of the architecture

B) so cal has better beaches from a sand point of view

c) so france has better water clarity

d) so cal has exceptionally similar air temps for winter and spring but our summers never get as hot as so france (thank God lol)

The negative here - you cant go topless lol (had to throw that one in lol)

i just wanted to add that, in case you were considering san francisco, it's frikkin' cold up there! a lot of peeps don't know that (i was one of them for a long time, being from new york). the cost of living is also ridiculously high. but they do have excellent restaurants, i would say far superior to l.a.'s, so if that's a top priority for you, you may want to consider s.f.

let it be known, though, that i don't care for s.f. for a bunch of other reasons; i just wanted to throw out the restaurant thing. i wholeheartedly recommend los angeles :aright: .

thanks Weyes I have heard a lot about SF. Ive heard about the rest and the nightlife but I dont think I want to move somewhere cold again if the place is cold I rather stay here. I think Chicago is by far the best cold city in the U.S. But too tham cold.

thanks Weyes I have heard a lot about SF. Ive heard about the rest and the nightlife but I dont think I want to move somewhere cold again if the place is cold I rather stay here. I think Chicago is by far the best cold city in the U.S. But too tham cold.

Heard Buffalo New York is exciting in the thick of winter ..... j/k lol

Hi W-EYES!!! :beer:

OMG!!! I lived in Orange for 3 yrs! Beautiful lil town-> Old Town Orange! :aright: You must, if you haven't yet, check out WATSON'S! Yummy~! they film alot of things there! I live in La Mirada, off the 5! I recently moved from Buena Park~ :boohoo: Longer drive to work.. UGH. Anyhoot, We must go BAR Hopping~~ Yah Man! :pint: Have you checked out down-town Fullerton? Nice lil hot spots with HOUSE MUSIC BABY! Although, I mainly love me some Hippity hop, I do enjoy House!~ I go with Nicole.. SHORTYSTAR knows her :dj: Small world I tell YA