Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO the girls on CP that "model"

lollie60

mirage was wack.

therefore i am back.

...........anyway, still drinking. market is up. last week and beginning of this week, shit was bad. lost about 10% of my investment in mutual funds last week. wall street still does coke. fridays = white lunches. fucking mirage and them guido juiceheads looking at me hard. don't be mad at me cause my arms are bigger than urs and i've never done steroids and weigh only 184. i'm about to do some coke. been a while, i fear that if i don't i might start to fall, and collpse. drinking since early. what is there to do on LI tonight?? is bridgeview or paddys open up yet?? i'm not driving anywhere. 50 years since board of ed vs brown. wow, remember it like it was yesterday. anyone hear about nas at central park summestage this summer?? how sick is that?? i need to fuck. yo blondehomebimbo, do you fuck guys for money?? if so, i got a crispy benjamin here with ur name on it. and oh yeah, me and ou812 are odels. he's a traps and shoulders model. i model my hands, just like george costanza. evn though i masturbate quite a bit and their lighter than the rest of my skin for some reason. i refuse to go into the city. its like going to a LI spot with some jersey people in t. unless u go to them other spots with the artsy fartsies are at. weighing fucking 140 lb with their trucker hats, and looking all skeched out cause they have been doing crystal method since tursday. anyone wanna play pin the tail on the donkey?? holla at me later. i'm racist, no douhbt, i got posters of hitler and malcolm x on my wall. yo blondehomebimbo, ET went home. when r u going home u extraterrestial, clap infested, teret syndrome, taking dildos out her ass and then sucking on it skank. i'm no better. i got issues thaty don't need to be explained. i drink therefore i am. like homer said. not the philosopher. simpson. DOHH. yo my boy just laid a bad fart, he says this fart's for you. ni**a this ain't anheuser busch. trading BUD on the market. it's a sell. foot locker, hold. ya'll want stock tipos?? here's one- SUCK MY DICK. school sucks. ya'll all suck too. ladies, would u suck my dick if it had 3 balls attached to it?? i shave my ass every weekend. smoothe, like a baby. i retire at 1000 posts, remmebrer kids. don't do drugs. don't drink and drive. and take your vitamins, just like all real hulkamaniacs do. have fun everyone.

tootles :pint::hat:

lollie, look i told you before i actually like you. you´re like a small child that´s just confronted with the real world and is all confused, falling on the floor every few steps :)

maybe you shouldn´t take what others say on the INTERNET so serious, we´re just having some fun here. chill out and have a drink :beer:

mirage was wack.

therefore i am back.

...........anyway, still drinking. market is up. last week and beginning of this week, shit was bad. lost about 10% of my investment in mutual funds last week. wall street still does coke. fridays = white lunches. fucking mirage and them guido juiceheads looking at me hard. don't be mad at me cause my arms are bigger than urs and i've never done steroids and weigh only 184. i'm about to do some coke. been a while, i fear that if i don't i might start to fall, and collpse. drinking since early. what is there to do on LI tonight?? is bridgeview or paddys open up yet?? i'm not driving anywhere. 50 years since board of ed vs brown. wow, remember it like it was yesterday. anyone hear about nas at central park summestage this summer?? how sick is that?? i need to fuck. yo blondehomebimbo, do you fuck guys for money?? if so, i got a crispy benjamin here with ur name on it. and oh yeah, me and ou812 are odels. he's a traps and shoulders model. i model my hands, just like george costanza. evn though i masturbate quite a bit and their lighter than the rest of my skin for some reason. i refuse to go into the city. its like going to a LI spot with some jersey people in t. unless u go to them other spots with the artsy fartsies are at. weighing fucking 140 lb with their trucker hats, and looking all skeched out cause they have been doing crystal method since tursday. anyone wanna play pin the tail on the donkey?? holla at me later. i'm racist, no douhbt, i got posters of hitler and malcolm x on my wall. yo blondehomebimbo, ET went home. when r u going home u extraterrestial, clap infested, teret syndrome, taking dildos out her ass and then sucking on it skank. i'm no better. i got issues thaty don't need to be explained. i drink therefore i am. like homer said. not the philosopher. simpson. DOHH. yo my boy just laid a bad fart, he says this fart's for you. ni**a this ain't anheuser busch. trading BUD on the market. it's a sell. foot locker, hold. ya'll want stock tipos?? here's one- SUCK MY DICK. school sucks. ya'll all suck too. ladies, would u suck my dick if it had 3 balls attached to it?? i shave my ass every weekend. smoothe, like a baby. i retire at 1000 posts, remmebrer kids. don't do drugs. don't drink and drive. and take your vitamins, just like all real hulkamaniacs do. have fun everyone.

tootles :pint::hat:

this post gives me dumb chills! :rofl: