Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will i ever meet the perfect woman ?

koky

well , even if i dont ... heres my interpretation of perfect BODY !!

attachment.php?attachmentid=30640&stc=1

:eek:

AND !!! whoever says anything negative about this womans bod is ghey !! and if you are a woman you are a plain hater !! this bitches bod is perfect !! :eek: :eek:

i gotta object , im sorry ..gotta call it as it is ................ but her TITS are just a lil too big & fake for my tastes .

:)

move along son... real women for real men here .. move along , nothing to see here :tongue:

and why am i not suprised that "YOU" were gonna be the one to hate ?:tongue:

Real women ??? ....bro when i look at that chick first thought on my mind is ..................CONAN the barbarian . This chick is too ripped , not enough soft curves , fake tits , one nipple diff than the other .

....and one more thing , i find it funny on how your perfect woman looks like she can probably benches 100lbs more than you can in your local gym . She'll prob put you on all fours ,dawg .

:deadfish:

Real women ??? ....bro when i look at that chick first thought on my mind is ..................CONAN the barbarian . This chick is too ripped , not enough soft curves , fake tits , one nipple diff than the other .

....and one more thing , i find it funny on how your perfect woman looks like she can probably benches 100lbs more than you can in your local gym . She'll prob put you on all fours ,dawg .

:deadfish:

shhhhhhhhhh... you are turning a perfect woman thread into hate thread like you always do ... please .. stfu now.. have a nice day :)

Guest gabo
well , even if i dont ... heres my interpretation of perfect BODY !!

:eek:

AND !!! whoever says anything negative about this womans bod is ghey !! and if you are a woman you are a plain hater !! this bitches bod is perfect !! :eek: :eek:

tits are too big, dont like big tits, and theyre fake, ehh. blonde ehh, face is good but not my type

guess I am ghey

heres my interpretation of perfect BODY !!

Wait a minute, man!! You mean to tell me outta all the hot ass pics you've posted on this site... THIS one is yer idea of a perfect woman?? I cry bullshit! Not only is you-know-who in yer avatar hotter... but, this damn "girl" looks like someone built her in a laboratory or somethin'. I mean, seriously, man... I KNOW you like more curves, and more girlie lookin' girls. Don't I?? I mean... SHE'S so manly it's YOU that must be :ghey: !!! lol

Not hatin' tho man... just kinda surprises me that SHE'S yer ideal. Hmmm.... changed image of 'ya, I suppose. No biggie.

... funk... out.

I have to say she's not my idea of perfect. But she does have a nice body, her boobs aren't up to par with the rest of it though.

I do like seeing that you find a girl with a lil more weight on bottom refreshing. Makes a curvy girl like myself feel a bit better:D

Ok yeah, the pic seems a lil stuck back in like the 80's/90's....but other than that it's all good:tongue:

Ciao bello

I have to say she's not my idea of perfect. But she does have a nice body, her boobs aren't up to par with the rest of it though.

I do like seeing that you find a girl with a lil more weight on bottom refreshing. Makes a curvy girl like myself feel a bit better:D

Ok yeah, the pic seems a lil stuck back in like the 80's/90's....but other than that it's all good:tongue:

Ciao bello

Ciao bello

well koky's idea of the perfect woman sure went over well!!!!!! :laugh:

i find that kinda refreshing actually. huge fake tits just don't do it for me! and on a woman i like a body that is tone but not ripped like that. this chick looks like she's been getting testosterone injections or something.

sorry koky honey.

koky, come on, this bitch is straight fugly
dude .. her face is FARRRRRR from ugly .. and her body .. i do like a bitch with some meat on her .. and it just so happens that shes got meat and is toned at the same time .. which makes it even better :D

those who think shes too muscular must be some big time wimps :laugh: