Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park- Fucking Useless!

I grew up in the 80s and was a huge Motley Fan, Shout at the Devil was so cutting edge and amazing back in the day. So it inspired me to check out my idol Tommy Lee at my favorite venue.... South Park. I got there just after 1am. Paid a 20 dollar cover, "are you fucking kidding me?" I said to the poor cashier. Walk in and see a scene so horrid, my mind is polluted for life. Tommy Lee was doing a 2 step on stage like he was at a cracked out wedding. Jumping up and down, looked like he should of been at the Orange Lantern or Quincys Junkyard. His DJ- Areo. Was such a fucking joke, his music would be bad by highschool RAVE standards. CDs skipped, songs would just cut out, and the 30 guys who hovered the stage held their hands up and down like it was an 8 mile video taping. I have never seen so many guys (no one told me this would be a gay party) in one place since Discotheque. If your a girl and you were there last night, loose weight and stop wearing belly shirts (except for beautiful Dani). On top of this, at least 5 random dudes asked me for drugs last night..... WTF do I look like? This night, set NJ club life back 30 years.

Tommy Lee is as uncool as Ozzy since doing his reality show. Im going to have to stay up late now and watch headbangers ball retro to redeem my opinion of him.

To the owners of SP- I hope your club and high rent fuck you in the ass, I prey that my 20 dollar cover goes to a legal cause for you to stay in business and not your pocket you GREEDY SOB!

PS- SP DJs and Management, don't email me again b/c I could care less, air it out on this board if you have a problem with my honesty. Hey, at least I drank for free at your place last night. One Question:

Does thesandman have to SMACK A BITCH? :mad:

Your ruthless!!!!!! Was just listening to "Enter Sandman" thought of you for some stupid reason..............funny huh?

Thanks dude! lol...... Ruthless, only when I get sick of reading FALSE shit about SP and Tommy Lee, thats just the truth...

Damn Sandy, sorry to hear about your "Shittiest Night Out Ever"...you sound upset, confused and distraught...like me!

BTW, my sister suggested I enroll in some Anger Management Classes since i too show some intense hostility for the 'scene'; like goin off on people I care about, throwing blundt objects at people, and makin crass remarks towards the sick and hopeless. Care to join me?? I think Kosta has some useful insight or a website that can help as well.

Sorry about the $20, that blows in today's economy

I grew up in the 80s and was a huge Motley Fan, Shout at the Devil was so cutting edge and amazing back in the day. So it inspired me to check out my idol Tommy Lee at my favorite venue.... South Park. I got there just after 1am. Paid a 20 dollar cover, "are you fucking kidding me?" I said to the poor cashier. Walk in and see a scene so horrid, my mind is polluted for life. Tommy Lee was doing a 2 step on stage like he was at a cracked out wedding. Jumping up and down, looked like he should of been at the Orange Lantern or Quincys Junkyard. His DJ- Areo. Was such a fucking joke, his music would be bad by highschool RAVE standards. CDs skipped, songs would just cut out, and the 30 guys who hovered the stage held their hands up and down like it was an 8 mile video taping. I have never seen so many guys (no one told me this would be a gay party) in one place since Discotheque. If your a girl and you were there last night, loose weight and stop wearing belly shirts (except for beautiful Dani). On top of this, at least 5 random dudes asked me for drugs last night..... WTF do I look like? This night, set NJ club life back 30 years.

Tommy Lee is as uncool as Ozzy since doing his reality show. Im going to have to stay up late now and watch headbangers ball retro to redeem my opinion of him.

To the owners of SP- I hope your club and high rent fuck you in the ass, I prey that my 20 dollar cover goes to a legal cause for you to stay in business and not your pocket you GREEDY SOB!

PS- SP DJs and Management, don't email me again b/c I could care less, air it out on this board if you have a problem with my honesty. Hey, at least I drank for free at your place last night. One Question:

Does thesandman have to SMACK A BITCH? :mad:

My brother went and said they charged him 25 for that Abortion and thats what he said it was an Abortion gone bad....

My brother went and said they charged him 25 for that Abortion and thats what he said it was an Abortion gone bad....

25? I got there late so I guess they cut me a break.... Abortion, thats a good way to put the night.

Richie, got that Temps card waitin for me? In a pink envelope sealed w/ a kiss? :hat:

yeah i was mad about he 25 when i got there... its a good thing i came with my man.. cause i wanst gonna bring that much money

a few of my girlfriends didnt even come in cause of it..

but all in all i hada bangin time.. and didnt want to miss my 2 friends bday's

my bf was in boobie heaven LOL

Sorry Sandman, for the high admission... It was an expensive night I am sure noone has to explain...

I thought it was something different for once.. I had a pretty good time, I guess thats all that counts

I got comped :)

You don't work the door anymore??

Yo Sandman...didn't see him at South Park, but I did see him at D'Jais on Saturday. I have to say, I had a good time...thought his energy was great...goofy, but good. I was pretty banged up, but I think he started playing Paradise City at one point...I was like why play that and not someting from Crue ha ha!

. If your a girl and you were there last night, loose weight and stop wearing belly shirts (except for beautiful Dani).

The was a very shallow statement, not everybody is a super model!!!

Tommy Lee is as uncool as Ozzy since doing his reality show.

Get rid of Maroney...............I walk into club and I hear " i turn to u" then "get this party started" by pink............. I was very disappointed in sp, thought there would be alot more women there.................

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...