Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't you love it when ...

blondboheme

you receive checks in the mail that you completely weren't expecting?!?!?!?!? this rarely happens to me, but THIS WEEK i have received 2 checks- 1 random one from the government for $164 and one from a doctor for $104, i guess an isnsurance refund. that means i made $268 this

week doing absolutely nothing!!!!!! jealous? :biggrin:

you receive checks in the mail that you completely weren't expecting?!?!?!?!? this rarely happens to me, but THIS WEEK i have received 2 checks- 1 random one from the government for $164 and one from a doctor for $104, i guess an isnsurance refund. that means i made $268 this

YES! We just got like $800 from our escrow account when closed on our house...we over paid something.

Wow that's NICE

:blank:

SO........................

...................... I guess :pint: Drinks are on U Saturday night then ;)

me 2 - i got $ 25 from the frig'n IRS & like $ 140 from insurance co.

lovely!

So your taking me out for lunch when??????

:)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . so when u takin me out to dinner then ;)???