Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bang Bus funding indie hip-hop label!

Guest brwneydtrouble
maybe brownytouble could speak about this? hee hee

Thats a real cheap and classless shot Mr. Grutman coming from someone that supposedly has a modicum of selfrespect on this board. You have just lowered yourself to the level of the miscreants that have to fill their dreary existence with gossiping about others in order to justfy their own shortcomings.

Thats a real cheap and classless shot Mr. Grutman coming from someone that supposedly has a modicum of selfrespect on this board. You have just lowered yourself to the level of the miscreants that have to fill their dreary existence with gossiping about others in order to justfy their own shortcomings.

:werd:

Guest saleen351
maybe brownytouble could speak about this? hee hee

come on dave, play nice, or atleast give me my comps back...

Guest saleen351
so sorry. yes you could have your comps back by the way. i do apologize. bad call on my part.

and my free vip bottles too? and my 5 requests for the night aswell?

Guest brwneydtrouble
so sorry. yes you could have your comps back by the way. i do apologize. bad call on my part.

Are you apologizing to him or to me?

:what::what::what:

so many big words i think i farted just trying to read it!

:aright:

yes, it was awful. i was in love and she dumped me like i was trash. it broke my heart. oh and by the way i havent seen you come by any of the clubs lately. i used like getting the call to hook it up for you and your crew. try coming by mansion next week after memorial weekend and show some love

yes, it was awful. i was in love and she dumped me like i was trash. it broke my heart. oh and by the way i havent seen you come by any of the clubs lately. i used like getting the call to hook it up for you and your crew. try coming by mansion next week after memorial weekend and show some love

who me? or browney?