Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do they check ID's at Webster Hall?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

but really... why the fuck would you want to go to webster hall anyway?

EXACTLY .. unless u want the space . there is nothing in that fuking place man .. and u might even get kicked out by stupid management .. or even better by that old fucking bitch owner ..

i suggest u go to other decent clubs .. like avalon, exit, roxy, black, ... etc.

peace

the MASK

hey

let him go to webster hall

i need room when i'm lifting weights, i mean, dancing in a circle

i don't need him walking through it

so, don't walk through my cirlce!

dude . good point .. ok .. yo .. "jack1210" go to webster hall and forget everything we said here ..

we need space circles . in all the decent clubs ..

peace

the MASK

Webster Hall is very strict on everything from Id's to drugs. Don't even try it. Just ask Dragon he was thrown out for dealing that is why he is so bitter towards the club.

dude . i was thrown out . hehe . that is hillarious ..

dude .. first off .. i dont do drugs .. i dont drink . i dont smoke .. i am 100% natural .. aiight ..

i get my excitement from dancing .. work .. computers . and definetly women ..

i used to go there to WH for years .. i decided to leave it . coz managment sucks .. they fired all my friend dancers and bouncers .. i wanted to stand up for them .. so me and bunch of other regulars dont go there any more .. simple .. you stand up for things you believe in ..

and dude . if u know me that much .. then u know . that i used to bring the party to WH .. i must have brought more than 500 people at least in the past 10 years .. i did it only coz i loved that place .. at that time at least .. .

but after your friends are gone . favorite DJ (rick corbo) is fired .. great staff is replaced . .wtf do u think i would stay for ???

i dont think so

peace

the MASK

EXACTLY .. unless u want the space . there is nothing in that fuking place man .. and u might even get kicked out by stupid management .. or even better by that old fucking bitch owner ..

i suggest u go to other decent clubs .. like avalon, exit, roxy, black, ... etc.

peace

the MASK

\

\theres no more EXITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ..

R.I.P. Exit