Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mem day weekend?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you shittin me, Christian Smith is this Saturday and im so fuckin broke, this is not fair. Ack, now i must scrounge up some money CURSE YOU MONEY GODS CURSE YOU!!! :mad:

Argh, I gotta fig out how to make it out this weekend I can't take it...must ... dance...the beats ... the sweet sweet beats :hat:

dude .. if u put yourself on the CP guest list and show up at the door by 10 PM .. u have a great chance in getting there for $10 .. can u do that?

peace

the MASK

dude .. if u put yourself on the CP guest list and show up at the door by 10 PM .. u have a great chance in getting there for $10 .. can u do that?

peace

the MASK

Heh he, actually if I go I go with Glow and for much cheaper sometimes :) , i'll see whats what though. I think I saw you once though, she introduced me or something but I was busy dancing :bounce: I really dig Christian Smith though so I think i'll most likely go to this.

Are you shittin me, Christian Smith is this Saturday and im so fuckin broke, this is not fair. Ack, now i must scrounge up some money CURSE YOU MONEY GODS CURSE YOU!!! :mad:

Argh, I gotta fig out how to make it out this weekend I can't take it...must ... dance...the beats ... the sweet sweet beats :hat:

:laugh::laugh::rofl:

sigh, yes im gonna be at Avalon this Saturday and Fahrenheight on Sunday, imma be so poor

dont worry Alex....we will go into Avalon together and you'll get the extra-special price :)

also...I have a comp you and Josh can split for FARHENHEIT....just buy one ticket and split it :)