Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This song makes me go crazy on the floor, anybody else?

its just not my style anymore. When i started hearing house in 1990 i liked the deep slow house 126bpm 128bpm. Bu somehow i got into the HARD HOUSE trance craze aound 1999-2001. The reason i loved it wa becuase it was very hard and fas which was very energetic and hyped me up very much. Lie a rushing feeling which is good. bUt now im back to the soulful sounds of house which makes me whole body feel good not just gve me a rush but a feeling of love. Its hard to describe but like i say everybody has their own taste whch is good for the world. I never said he music of 135bpm is bad i tend tothink their produced well but ijust dont like it or cant groove to it since its not my taste. But then i think once you past 130bpm it makes no sense liek im sure some people think anything below 130bpm is to slow and does nothign so hey no biggie.

I dig it, its not the best song ive ever heard but its got a cool, relaxed vibe to it. Would be good to hear it at the beginning or end of the night- I definitely dont look at as a peak hour track.

blaze-found love has been in rotation by louie vega,joe claussel, francios k, roger sanchez, david morales,nicholas matar, timmy regisford,danny krivit, ariel, alex from tokyo,kim lightfoot,herb martin. Sounds like old school house heads KNOW THE DEAL. But if deep house isnt for you then of course your not gonna like it.