Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Review....awesome night but shitty ending

deko was definitely silly last night......thanx for a great fall/winter/spring.....binoy, armenio, sergio, lori, mr santana.......etc....etc.....u guys always came through and take care of me

......to bad it ended on a sour note with all the bullshit in the parking lot.....stupid fuckers starting fights left and right......my truck gets all dented up on the hood from some asshole climbing on it during a brawl.....oh well.......better than getting cracked over the head with a bottle like some clown did

I am sorry to see such a poor ending too to a perfect night. Music and crowd was on point (as usual). I just think all the Grey Goose Muscles came out. Beleive me I took the brunt of this problem. I ended up getting in the middle and lost a $4000 bracelet that means the world to me. Its the last gift my dad bought me before he passed. If anyone hears about someone finding it please let me know I will throw the guy a bone.

I am sorry to see such a poor ending too to a perfect night. Music and crowd was on point (as usual). I just think all the Grey Goose Muscles came out. Beleive me I took the brunt of this problem. I ended up getting in the middle and lost a $4000 bracelet that means the world to me. Its the last gift my dad bought me before he passed. If anyone hears about someone finding it please let me know I will throw the guy a bone.

that is fucken horrible. I wish i could help.

serg......that sucks about the bracelet.....fucken shame..... i just wanted to get the fuck outta there or i would have helped look for it......hopefully you get it back cause it takes a real scumbag to keep something like that....i will ask around and see if anyone knows anything.

serg......that sucks about the bracelet.....fucken shame..... i just wanted to get the fuck outta there or i would have helped look for it......hopefully you get it back cause it takes a real scumbag to keep something like that....i will ask around and see if anyone knows anything.

thanks bro

what a sick night it was serg... thank you and your staff for a great season.

the end of the night was nuts: i never seen so many kids act so tough but never squared up one on one with someone( i never seen so many sucker punches in my life....it was like watching an old school batman show..."pow" "bang" "thump". the fights should of never broke out but they did so what can you do.i think everyone got extra happy because it was the final sat. bash so why not go out with a bang.

hey serg i stuck it out to the end with you bro... i looked all over for your bracelet... i even used the nightvision on my cam. to see in the dirt and woods.

sorry no luck.... i know it met a lot to you.

well if someone found it and if they have a heart...then it will come back to you.

good luck

keep me posted on the venues

deKo was sooo good on Saturday. Awesome time with awesome friends. Well everything was great until the brawl(s) in the parking lot. Week after week me and my friends go to deko, and never have any problems. I guess some tough guys decided it would be a good time to start with one of my friends, and well, we saw what happened. Although it wasn't just us involved, I still feel bad that we were somewhat involved in that fiasco.Thanks to the whole staff for taking care of it professionally. SErgio I am sorry to hear about your bracelet, I will also ask around..look forward to september sessions in a few months.

Thanks so much for a fun year at Deko. This was my first year spending many Saturdays there and it definately isnt my last. Gotta thank Armenio for hookin it up and all the great peeps I met there. Looking forward to September! :beer: