Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wierd or Common?

"clubplanet" I would assume all here go clubbin an maybe even some serious ravers also. Any of you roll in other places? Home for example. I have never rolled at a club. I live in southern Ms. in a rural area so you can imagine why not. Bonfire, loud speakers, techno, privacy and so on. Can you imagine the fun in a totally isolated area with no one to bother you. My wife and I have been doing this for a while now, hell... I cant imagine anything greater. Any of you roll in other places? Maybe you have a odd story or two? ;-)

def a weird circumstance...but it sounds ridiculous...bonfires, loud speakers, house, friends, XTC + no narcs or scumbags selling you poison hits, no1 bumping into you spilling water and gooks falling and drooling on ur girl b/c they cant handle their drugs...gimme an address kid

in my opinion the best part of rolling outside of a club is to lay on the ground sprawled out legs apart arms apart smokin an L or stog...kinda like the heads in trainspotting

after A while i started to hate rolling in clubs,, i can't even think about taking one and going out, i just like to stay @ home and make a night out of it with my boyfriend, or friends

haven't really done it in like a year but I'm pretty much the same way at clubs now but just chillen with some people sounds cool

its been forever since i rolled... 2 years i think? and when i started i didnt do it in clubs for over a year.. then i did and now i dont think i could do it in public like that ever again... unless i was on vacation or something but even then.. i think now i would just stay at home with my bf and let the good times roll ;):spin: